MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

on 10/29/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for more than a year now and I'd have to say, this is my favorite among all my bb creams. I bought it through a friend who sells korean cosmetics for around $14 or $15 for the full size. I really dont remember how much it was exactly but it was pretty affordable considering how much product it has. Now, First of all, the texture is lovely. It compliments my combination skin - I have an oily t zone while my cheeks are normal. I live in the tropics, so I oil up faster than I normally would when I stay in an air conditioned room. But I don't mind the dewy skin it gives me once it sets off. I really don't like my face to be looking super matte so I don't mind that its a bit dewy after a couple of hours. The place I live in is really warm, even when it's not summer it still is warm, so the high spf couldn't make me any more happier. I guess it still depends on how your skin is but so far it's faired okay with me. The coverage is also LOVE! It can go from light to semi full but definitely not full as I can still see some of my marks peeking through. I had a pretty bad case of acne last year so athough it has improved a lot, I'm still suffering the consequences of acne marks up to this date. This baby covers so well I only need two layers to be on the go, I don't even use concealers anymore. And lastly, the shade. Well i'm not so fond of the color as most korean bb creams are too gray but like I said, it adjusts on my skin tone in no time. I have fair skin with yellow undertones so if we are in the same color chart then it should work fine for you. I use the shade #23 in Natural Beige. So anyways, If you're looking to buy a high end western bb cream anytime soon, I highly suggest you give this a shot first. Its THAT good I swear! You can buy this off at cosmetics love. :) Try it, you'll love it!

This BB cream provides very good coverage. A thin layer was enough to slight imperfections and give you a fresh-faced look. For acne scars and dark circles, just add a bit more in that area and blend. This cream is very blendable, and once it settles to your skin it will looj very natural. I usually wear it with the BB boomer from Missha, which I believe increased the staying power of the BB cream itself. After that, I dust with loose powder for a more polished look, otherwise I just pat cream blush for a perfectly dewey complexion. This cream, however, has a rather strong smell which may turn off some people. Personally I find it quite pleasant (it's a perfume-like smell) Overall, this is one of my favourite makeup base, especially for daily wear.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've always heard the craze about BB cream but was unsure of which one to try until a friend recommended Missha, which is made in Korea. I read that Asian BB creams are better than western ones because their BB creams supply more skin benefits(antioxidants & anti-aging properties) and have better texture. I ordered my Missha No. 27 through Amazon. I am a NC35 MAC so the color matched PERFECTLY. I love how the tube has a pump. All I need for a full coverage is one pump, not even a full pump. Although today is my second day using it, I immediately am loving it so far. My skin is combo with some blemish scars, no acne. I have read that Missha is perfect for combo(norm to oily skin). After lunch when wearing foundation or other tinted moisturizers, my face feels "heavy" and gets oily where I often have to blot. I usually use Pur Minerals, MAC Studio Tech and Jose Maran Tinted moisturizer. With Missha, I didn't get that feeling ALL DAY. My face was completely matte till I washed it at the end of the day, no touch up, powder or concealer was ever needed. The texture is creamy and applies like foundation. However I put vita E oil prior to applying it today and noticed that it applied more smoothly. I recommend this product even for an every day use! Go get yours! :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this bb cream, but it wasn't all that impressive when compared to all the other bb creams that I have used.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This product was my very first foray in to the world of BB creams or even makeup to be precise. I was amazed by the wonderful complexion of the korean celebrities and BB creams were kind of big with the internet beauty gurus. At first I thought it was a wonderful product since I did not have any experience wearing makeup at all. However, since then I have come across a number of products that are a lot better than this one. I don't like this one much it makes me look a bit ashy if I apply a little too much. All in all, I would say it is an ok product, but there are much better products out there for the same or better price.

on 6/22/2013 1:03:00 AM

I absolutely love this bb cream! I've been using the 15mL travel size in shade No.23 (NC 25) for a few months now and still have a lot of product left! This bb cream does not break me out. When applied onto my face it makes my skin look very healthy by creating a flawless dewy finish. The only downside of this product is the oil control isn't very great if used without a finishing powder. I find myself having to blot every two to three hours but with a finishing powder - five to six. The SPF for this product is fairly high which helps protect my face from the sun. Be careful not to wear this bb cream when taking flash photography or you'll have a ghostly pale face that is very very shiny.

Would I repurchase? Definitely! Knowing that the price for this is fairly cheap (7 to 15$ on ebay).

on 6/12/2013 6:25:00 AM

I'm going to try and be as fair as possible because there are definite pros and cons to this BB cream. I have combination acne prone skin so need stuff that won't break me out. Unfortunately this product breaks me out all the time. I keep going back to using my tube because of the high spf, trying to justify that maybe it wasn't the bb cream that broke me out. Nope, it's the bb cream. Every single time. However for people that aren't acne prone, I would recommend this stuff mainly because - the packaging is great, the coverage is more than a tinted moisturizer but less than a foundation and it has a high spf. Unfortunately for me, this just makes my skin even more oily and breaks me out. Also it has a poor shade selection for darker skinned girls.

on 6/10/2013 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I went to the shop initially intended to get the Missha Signature, having read so many good reviews of it online. But at the shop, I discovered that the Missha Signature only came into 2 colours, both of which were too light for me. The darkest looked grey-ish on my hand. This range, on the other hand, had a good choice of colours and I got the #23 which is exactly my colour.

Colour: It melts entirely into my skin, you literally can't see where the bb cream ends and where my skin begins. This is the first time I've found such a great match for my skin tone, for foundations, bb cream or whatever. My only gripe with this is that it doesn't make my skin look radiant in the way the etude house bb cream that I'm currently using does. The sales assistant told me I needed to get the bb booster (also sold by Missha) for that and apply it under the bb cream but i'm not about to apply so many layers of stuff on my face every day. It might work if mixed into the cream itself so I might try that in the future.

Packaging: I love that Missha bb creams come in both normal and travel size. The travel size is perfect for those of us trying the bb cream out for the first time and also for putting in our purses for touch-ups. I got the travel size one and the packaging is pretty sturdy, nothing to complain about.

Finish: Like I said, it literally melts into my skin. It is also not as sticky as some other bb creams. Unfortunately it doesn't last for a long time and was almost all gone when I got home 5 hours later.

All in all, this is a good product but its not my first choice (yet) when it comes to bb cream for everyday wear. Its rather expensive for a bb cream with that many flaws but I am not giving it up and may try mixing it with the Missha Signature or the bb booster when my wallet allows for me to get those.

UPDATE: After using this daily for more than a month, I have to say that the product has still been performing well. I like it so much that I bought a darker shade for my skin after I went tanning a few weeks ago. I noticed that this bb cream looks better and better as the day goes on. In the morning it might look abit flakey but by the afternoon my skin is looking dewy and radiant. I still prefer the finish of the etude house bb cream but this bb cream offers much more convenience since the colour matches my skin perfectly and there is no need for messy mixing in the morning.

slightly thicker bb cream but good coverage

The texture is absolutely amazing, soft cream and all, but the color is a bit grey-ish (even though I bought the more fair-color one). If you have fair skin then this one matches your skin tone perfectly, but it will make you look like you're sick or something...