MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

on 7/5/2015 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was using the smashbox bb and cc creams religiously for the past few years after someone at sephora introduced it to me and then down I went into the rabbit hole! I started doing some research into alternate bb creams and I was led into the world of Korean cosmetics as an alternate to buying everything from sephora for lots of $$$ and wanted to go for drugstore pricing without sacrificing quality. I have sensitive skin that ranges from oily to dry and my Asian skin is showing signs of age like sun spots. I started using the missha bb cream 3 months ago and it has been great! No breakouts! I was initially concerned that it wouldn't have enough coverage to cover up the dark spots, but I think it makes flaws barely visible while still looking natural. While you can tell my skin isn't perfect, it smooths out the texture and evens out my skin tone which ranges form light to dark in different parts of my face. I also am a fan of the dewy finish - now when I put powder on top, it feels like I'm wearing too much makeup and looks fake. I have been using no. 27 and matches my skin tone pretty well. Before buying a full size tube, I bought a sampler of the different shades to see which one matched best and I'm glad I did!

on 6/28/2015 8:04:00 PM

Pros:
- good smell
- good consistency (not watery)
- easy absorbed by your skin
- skin feels smooth

Cons:
- great after application but becomes too cakey after a few hours (not good for oily skin)
- doesn't cover dark circles
- the cap cover easily breaks, I don't suggest bringing it around if this happens

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was an ok bb cream I would recommend to people with dry skin but not oily skin!!! It has a lot of coverage like a lot it's just like foundation that's like the best part of it but it's to heavy

on 3/13/2015 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Completely forgot to review this, have been using this on and off for 2 years now. Only after I stopped using this, realized how amazing it is !!! My 2 current favorites are this BB cream and NARS luminous. I am NC 40 girl. Like most of the gals here, had to select my shade after watching countless videos and swatches online. I have this in both #27 Honey Beige and #31 Golden Beige. I can wear both without any problems. Anyone who is in the NC35 - NC40 color range can get away with using this in #27 shade. Anyone who is in the NC45 can try the shade # 31( has slight orange undertones). I have normal skin, with redness around the chin area and prone to breakouts. Consistency of this BB cream is thick and very pigmented IMO. Little goes a long way and it covers imperfections very nicely. It stays about 4/5 hours on me and towards the end of the day it blends in and feels like a moisturizer. I apply this with my fingers, brush not required. Has a rose like scent, which does not bother me at all. It has not oxidized on me..so that is another pro. I don't get the cakey feeling at the end of the day. I buy this on Amazon for under 15 bucks including shipping, which is pretty awesome! This product has not broken me out, luckily.

on 12/1/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream gave my mom major rashes. She had to ask our dermatologist for medicines to ease the itchiness and the rashes that apoeared on her face. Major fail!

on 10/10/2014 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have REALLY oily skin, so Its hard for me to make this product work most of the time (I only use it during cool/cold weather). I had number 23 and I really hated that shade since its gray and when it oxides it turned my face super gray. I now have number 27 and I love it. My face is not as oily as it was (usually when I put make up my tzone gets oily after putting it on for an hour even with setting product) so it agrees with this bb cream. This is only $11 at amazon so I suggest to go ahead and buy it if you are looking for a medium coverage bb cream AND if you have dry to normal skin. I just ordered Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream in number 27 and I can't wait to try it on! ($15 in amazon)

on 9/24/2014 4:23:00 AM

I'm NC15 and shade #13 is a perfect match for me.
It's quite good if you want a medium coverage and a natural looks. But i really really hate it because of the perfume. It makes me sick badly i almost threw up. It's too overpowering even the smell is like old lady. I would love it if it has not any fragrance in it. Definitely cannot stand the smell and won't use it anymore (i only use it 1 time). I'm in love with skin79 gold label but it's way too dark for me that's why i tried this brand.

on 9/22/2014 5:43:00 AM

(Update: Shade 27 suits me perfectly now. After being out of the sun for some time, I'm a shade or two fairer now. Shade 27 should be a closer match to EL Double wear (intensity 2), and likely 2 yellow shades lighter from EL Double wear Tawny)

I bought the shade in 27 and the yellow-based color has worked well for me. For color comparison, I'm matched to Estee Lauder's Double wear (Tawny), Invisible Fluid (Tawny), Double wear light (Intensity 2 and 3). Missha's shade 27 works well for me and it is my first BB cream that is yellow-based instead of the usual greyish tint of most BB creams.

A little bit (half a pump) goes a long way for this product. The consistency is similar to EL Double wear light. I prefer to wear this alone, without a dusting of loose powder over, and the product generally lasts half a day. With the loose powder over it (I use EL loose powder), it tends to cake a little and looks patchy after half a day.

It is pretty good in concealing minor imperfections and on a lazy day I could get away without using a concealor all together.

(After using this product for some time, I am thinking of diluting it for use since it could be a tad thick and leave streaks on my face. Currently, I'm mixing it with my day cream to increase 'spreadability')

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This BB creme is too white for my complexion. It makes me look grey and ghost like. The coverage was light and it doesnt stay on for the whole day either. I dont even know if the sunscreen works or not. The only things I like about it are its pumping tube and that it is natural looking.

on 6/24/2014 2:02:00 AM

This bb cream offers a medium coverage..and has a thick consistency that I do not enjoy especially in the summer time. At first, i enjoyed using it..but then, i realized that it contained mineral oil. My oil skin hates mineral oil...Also, it would look cakey when i apply concealer over this bbcream. Now,i only dare to use it under my eyes..but not on my T zone, because it will break me out and make my skin oily after a few hours and cakey