MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

on 6/7/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have the face shop skin extra bb cream, the skinfood ginko, and the elianto bb cream for oily skin, and the missha perfect cover, they all do their job well. good coverage, especially on my pores, the shades are workable on my pale skin.
this missha perfect cover in particular is the one i'd probably reach for the most simply because of its high spf. it spreads easily and blends well on my skin. it smells almost the same as my face shop skin extra bb but missha smells slightly better.
out of all my bb's it's most likely this one i'll buy again, because of its coverage, blend-ability, tolerable smell, awesome spf, and moiturizing capability. it's not oil control specific but i didn't turn out to be a grease ball.

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED AS A FOUNDATION BUT A BASE!

now at first i tried it with a brush and it was AWFUL! the color was all wrong!! it made me look gray. the consistency was not streaky and it was very moisturizing just like the product promised. good spf but the only problem was the gray cast. lots of gurus claim that it goes away within a few minutes but mine didn't leave until noon (i applied it in the morning) but once the product does sink in it looks very very natural. i was rereading the product description on their direct only store and they say it can be used as a makeup BASE! meaninig prior to foundation! then it hit me.. use a small amount like a moisturizer (like the whole dot it on each section of your face and neck then spread) THEN apply on your foundation (i highly recommend laneige's crystal dual foundation). it will make your makeup last and last and last.

on 2/4/2009 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for about a week now, and I really like it so far. I am a NC30 and I bought this in the darker 23 shade. Upon application, the product is a bit gray tinted, which freaked me out a little. However, it blends nicely into my skin to give it a my skin but better finish. It certainly smoothes everything out, but doesn't give total coverage. I still need to go over spots with a concealer. I use this bb cream alone because I am fairly oil prone and I haven't experienced any problem with oxidation or fading. I went through a skin flare up recently and the bb cream has not triggered any more blemishes. I cannot attest to its fading properties yet, but I will update.

I'm in love :) Tried this after reading the reviews here and i most certainly am happy that i did. with this bb cream (i have the lighter version) i dont need to use a primer, concealer or foundation. very good product! and for about SGD$46, i think its rather cheap

on 8/14/2008 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far, I love this! It's a close match to my skintone (only it's a little pink...) It felt a little thick at first, and hard to spread, but it's not sticky, which is a plus. I think it provides a more natural coverage, so, if you're tired of using foundations, just give this a go. Hopefully, I will not get any breakouts, but we'll see what happens. :)

Update: It has been two weeks since I started using this, and I have not broken out. It's definitely much better than a foundation, although oil-control as good as Missha boasts. Still, as long as you blot, this is definitely a great product for anyone out there with acne-prone skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials