MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Black
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Would I buy the product again, I say no because I want a light textured bb cream, but for my mom yes because she finds it real good.

I actually find this really good, like it is totally an amazing product. It's very cheap (as compared to Laneige), but offer a much more coverage.

My actual purpose of using this product is for its 'healing effects' which I must say is alright. I never broke out that much, and my skin is in tip top condition.

However, I don't use any foundation brushes or sponges (I am poor!!!) so I use my own hands, I warm it up first the n put it on my face, but I still find it very sticky, it feels like some kind of glue stuck on my face!!!

I got number 23, which is a bit dark for me. When I put it on, perfect but once it oxidises, it turns into this darker color which I don't like!

Also I have yellow to olive undertone, and this BB cream has pink! So it looks like I am wearing a mask instead of it being natural.

However I did receive some compliments on my first day using this 'whoa your skin is cleared up!', and I quite like it for that.

I just mix this with my artistry multi protect, to give it a lighter shade, and a little bit of yellow undertone. On the first few weeks, I found myself reapplying it during the day, but now since it's winter, not anymore. I am planning to get number 21, or I might try other BB creams first.

UPDATE!: No I seriously am hating this product right now. After using it for a good 1 month (I'm quite definite, or even more), I developed these huge bumps on my face!!!! And I hate it so much!!! I am quite oily, but this bb cream makes my skin way too dry and flaky!!!!!! It's quite complicated and it just isn't flattering at all. I am never going to use this for the meantime!!!!

on 4/26/2010 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful Product, stays on for a long time for my 10 hour wear or more. Did not break me out. I got it in #23 which is a lil pink for my yellow tone skin. I had to touch up once or twice during the day but nothing major :)

on 4/15/2010 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i like it. has the coverage (almost at level of revlon's colorstay foundation), comfortable, staying power is good on my oily skin and has high spf. if you are looking for a foundation (i prefer to call it foundation bc i don't believe in skincare benefits the product claims), this will be a good try. shade 23 matches my asian skin pretty well. im thinking about purchasing 21 and mix up to make it more natural.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream! I had been having difficulty searching for foundations which didn't break me out and cause cystic acne. Most foundations in the market seemed to have adverse, pore-clogging effects so it became increasingly frustrating throwing money away on products that didn't work. I finally discovered "blemish balm (BB) cream" on Asian websites and heard about the great reviews. I decided to give it a try and the price was actually decent. Since this is specially made for lighter ethnic East Asian skintones, it was way too light for me. I mix this with Dermalogica Treatment foundation (which is supposed to be good for skin, too) to match my skintone and it works great! I get the SPF protection, coverage, and oil control from Missha, and the right color and skin-nourishing antioxidants from Dermalogica. My skin looks better now than in my more youthful years. I love this stuff!!!

on 11/25/2009 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

stayed away from this product because a lot of people was not impressed with this cream. a few weeks ago a friend of mine gave me one, since it is free i felt that there is no harm in trying. this cream was better that the foundation i was using, it lasted longer, did not cake on my face, does not feel heavy and did not aggravate my acne ( covers my acne quite well).it has a slight perfumy smell which i can tolerate.i already ordered a back up.

My parents brought me back a couple of these from Korea, and it was one of the first BB Creams I used. To my surprise, the "amazing" BB Cream that everyone was raving about seemed extremely thick and heavy for something that was supposed to benefit your skin. However, I was running low on foundation so I alternated and used BB Cream on certain days of the week. It performed very well in terms of coverage as it concealed all my imperfections. The color-tone (lightest, I believe 21) matched very well with my skin and pretty much made me look like I had flawless skin. I had received many compliments while using BB Cream, and the only thing I did not enjoy was that towards the evening (after applying in the morning) my skin would look REALLY shiny/oily, but perhaps that's because I didn't set it with powder, as I thought I didn't have to (BB Cream being a treatment, and not "foundation" after all).
Overall I enjoyed using it and I recommend it for those days when you can't go through the process of applying primer, concealer, foundation, etc.
It's a quick fix, and supposedly it's good for you, so if you can get your hands on it, I recommend trying it out.

on 8/25/2009 4:41:00 PM

I originally bought this product as a sunblock, but found that it works great as a primer/foundation. I have tried using it on it's own and found I didn't like the outcome. It did turn out to be thick and has a fragrance. I bought both of the colors offered because most BB creams are meant to blend in with the skin, but i found that neither of the colors matched mine. I have to use very little or it turns out too grey on my skin. I have tried stippling, a flat paddle brush, a cosmetic sponge, and just my fingers. My fingers seemed the best way to blend this in. I start out by moisturizing my face with a daytime moisturizer, and then I use a half pea size of either of the two colors and blend in. I then add blush/ bronzer and set with Bella Pierre's mineral powder foundation. This combination give my face a flawless glow. I might repurchase, but am most likely to try a different BB cream.

I did a lot of research before buying my first bb cream , which was this one in #21. When i first tried it i used Olay complete moisterizer (spf 30) before i applied the bb cream and i was less than pleased. My skin looked really greasy and shiny and i was disappointed. Then the next day, i decided to change my moisturizer to Biore skin preservation spf 30 and i just used a small amount of the bb cream and my skin looked flawless! i didn't even need to use a powder. it was not greasy at all, and it made my skin look brighter and glowy. I love it now!! the secret to using this bb cream is to use a lightweight moisturizer and use very little of the bb cream and dab it in dots on the face and then blend it out really well. It really makes you skin look good.

on 8/1/2009 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

use this bb cream with #21 shade

love it so much , make my pores getting smaller , high spf so i don't need my bodyshop sunblock anymore and i don't need powder to covered after use it since i got the perfect look after wear it only

fit my face nicely,give a healthy and glowy effect ,and didn't cause irritation .

glad to finally meet ,missha pc !

I think I am only the NC40-42 that loves to use this bb cream in the #23 shade. Yes it does look light and ashy when I first apply it but with a combination of a darker foundation or when i just set it with my studio fix, it works well! I like the coverage that the bb cream does, kinda like a concealer since mac's select coverup always looks cakey on me =(

I also love the smell of this cream, makes me feel really clean ehhe..