MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade: Natural Beige
This product oil control is great for 6-7 hours. The coverage is low medium coverage, the finish is dewy but matte *if you know what I'm saying*. I lived in the Philippines so I used products that is great for my oily skin.
***When I first used this product I feel itchiness on my forehead so I decided to use it as highlighter since the shade that I bought is lighter than my skin tone. xoxo
Read and Visit my Review of this product here: https://loiuseleneangeles.wixsite.com/mypointofreview

This is a review for the shade No.27 Honey Beige. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone and this suits me really well, although a bit on the light side.

I think I found my HG BB cream. I usually struggle with the undertone (either too pink, too orange or too ashy) on me but this shade looks great on me. It's a bit light but after bronzer it looks amazing. I'm also very impressed with the coverage. Because of my acne scars and redness I always prefer a medium/full coverage foundation and this really covers 80% of my imperfection and I can totally skip concealer. Don't get me wrong, you can still see the scars but it is not that noticeable anymore.

I also enjoy the package and the scent. It comes in a pump which I really liked and there is a sweet subtle scent.

The finish can be a bit on the dewy side and this is specially true if you use a dampened beauty blender. I'm not a fan with dewy looks since I am pretty oily already. I use my Real Techniques buffing or expert brush and they blend out the BB cream beautifully and really mattify the finish quite a bit.

I normally don't use a primer underneath and instead just set it with powder and setting spray. It last about 8 hours which I'm more than okay with, and if I want it to last longer I can just apply primer underneath.

Definitely recommend and have already bought a backup - love this stuff!

For awhile the Missha products were my go to BB cream. I loved the way they feel and also their high coverage. However, I did not like their smell because I am sensitive to smells and unfortunately their colour does not match well with mine. I still have some and will use them from time to time but I will probably no longer repurchase.

on 2/20/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail face product! I love this stuff! The right light amount of coverage for me that feels good on the skin.

on 10/6/2016 3:44:00 AM

I like it , doesn't look oily on my face

on 2/26/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

First experience was with shade #23, which was too light although it was perfect on Google swatches. And then I sold it out on an auction and purchased #27 which I thought was their darkest. That too ran very ghostly on my tanned Indonesian skin. I gave up trying... And then some days ago I ordered #31 from eBay, and that was a match made in heaven! Provides medium coverage with dewy finish... One of those winter days that my skin feels rather quenched... Good for running errands. High spf. Probably will be perfect for finnish summer too. I'd buy this over and over for the perfect shade.

on 1/27/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

on 8/22/2015 9:54:00 PM

I really love this BB cream. I find it to be medium coverage and the sunscreen is element is excellent. It doesn't catch on any dry skin I might have, so this is my go-to foundation.

on 8/22/2015 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally, i found the one that suits best on my face. I use garnier bb cream before this product. The previous one is also good but it's just not for me because it makes my face looks darker, maybe because it doesnt match my shade.
I decided to use this missha m perfect cover bb cream in shade no.21. I really love it! The oil control power is just awesome. I don't know but i feel like it moisturize my skin as well.

on 7/13/2015 4:42:00 AM

NC 20 Chinese skin, combination and oily on t-zone. Repurchased 3 bottles of this and always go back to this after several failed attempts on finding my HG. Long lasting and doesn't melt in the humid Singapore weather, not cakey either. Smells like baby powder but I like it. Would be even better if it has some yellow undertones.

Edit: No longer use liquid makeup anymore.