MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

on 3/27/2012 8:36:00 PM

This BB cream is simply amazing. I have VERY acne prone skin, and oily/combo skin. This has not broken me out or aggravated my skin, which most products tend to do. It covers very well, I would say medium coverage which lasts me a good 12 hours with very minimal touch ups. You still might need to spot conceal if you have any blemishes or dark circles. And also be sure to set it with powder for a longer finish. The 45 SPF is great...overall, my skin has been looking healthier and brighter since I started using it. I LOVE the pump that comes with the tube - genius. I also ordered from Amazon for a fraction of the price. Overall, it's great and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So far I really like this product. I purchased this from Seoul Glamour through Amazon In shade 23. I like that it has a very high SPF but does not make me shiny. I tend to get very oily and shiny and this keeps me under control. The coverage is buildable but I like to keep it sheer and apply Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation on top. Can't beat the price. I will be ordering again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used to really like this BB cream because of it's high SPF, good oil control and amazing lasting power. However, over time I have realised that it is very drying on my skin (I have normal skin) and makes my face look flat and dull as opposed to several other BB creams I've tried. There is no decent colour match for me (13 is too light, 21 is too light and 23 is too dark) and I just don't like the way my face looks when I wear it. I do like the hygienic packaging and the fact that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Swatches of #13 and #23:

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got my missha perfect cover BB cream from Amazon (seller CP Cosmetics). I'm not sure if it's genuine but the packaging and consistency looks right. I don't like it. It goes on greasy and has a slight sheen to it. I even put a swatch on the back of my hand and the hand with the bb cream on looks slightly more shiny. I can't have shiny bb cream because my face is already too oily. It is also very grey upon application but oxidizes to a yellow after half an hour. I have big pores and blackheads on my nose and cheeks and this covers them up so they're not black anymore but it does not hide them. My pores just end up looking like tiny bumps all over my face. The bumps look cakier as the day progresses perhaps due to the bb cream sucking in the oil from my pore. I even used primer, too, and that doesn't help.

I don't think this product is worth the hype. I thought it would make my pores look 100% smooth like baby skin but I guess not. =[

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have combination skin and this did not work for me. It felt greasy and heavy immediately upon application and my face was a shiny mess for the majority of the day. The floral fragrance is strong and rather distracting and wouldn't fade.. I could smell my face for too long. I would have endured all this if the product had lived up to its hype of skin care and coverage in one. Definitely a big no for me because I broke out in little bumps on my cheeks. I hardly ever experience these kind of breakouts as mine are usually under the skin hormonal little demons, so I knew that the BB cream is the culprit. Ah well, props for shade selection though. 23 is actually a perfect match for my medium skin tone. BB creams are usually very pale and are usually only suitable for the fair skinned, so I appreciate Missha's effort to cater to the darker beauties of the world.

on 12/17/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, reddish undertones.

Headed down to my local Korean market, and thankfully there were like 8 BB creams to try....

#23 did not work for me at all, gray undertones. Maybe it's my red undertones, since all the Asian NC25 bloggers give it so much love.

#31 much too orange.

On the hunt for #27.

on 12/17/2011 10:23:00 PM

I tried this product a year ago when a roommate recommended I try BB cream. For the first few months I was in love: the product gave great lightweight coverage I could apply with my fingers, and I felt like it was making my skin more healthy. But after a while my chin started breaking out horribly, and I finally realized this product was the reason. It gets seriously deep into your skin and not even cleansing oil could get rid of it for me. Mineral oil is an ingredient, I think that's the reason. My skin was seriously clogged. As soon as I stopped my skin started clearing up. If you have acne-prone skin, I wouldn't suggest this product, no matter how intense your cleansing regimen is.

Another thing: my mom said my skin looked GREYER when I used this, and it took months after I stopped for my healthy color to return. The whitening ingredients are bad news. Please ladies, don't hop on the skin whitening wagon, it may be popular in Asia but I don't think its helping anyone.

Finally, while the product gave great, natural, dewy coverage, it also rubbed off very easily, even when I used a setting powder. And the smell was always very strong on my face throughout the day when I wore it. I know it feels natural but trust me, there are better products out there that have better staying power and won't break you out.

on 12/9/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

It didn't work out for me. I have oily combination skin and Acne prone. I was excited to try this out because this is my first BB Cream and the SA told me that it's Missha's best selling BB Cream, so I gave it a go! But after a few tries I stopped! It's really thick, it has a strong smell which I don't really like! It break me out! At first I thought it was just part of me being "teen", but when I decided to stop using it, my face stop having acne. I didn't finish my tube, not even 1/4!!

on 11/13/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have both #21 and #23 and I am about an NC30/NC35. Both of them really don't match my skin that well XD! They work wonderful to make darker foundations match my skin though as as under eye concealers! I have SUPER oily and acne prone skin and it does not disturb it! :D I have pics on my blog if you want to see it in action!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i LOVE this product!!!
My skin is severely scarred from acne in my teenage years so i tried this BB cream.
I bought it off eBay so the price($15) was very reasonable although i think it retails for $30-40.
It has reduced the redness of my scars and has visibly reduced my pores and acne pits. My skin has also become noticeably smoother.
I have dry skin so i did not need to apply powder this, although i do still apply a bit of creme blush and bronzer.
The shade #21 was a perfect match for my nc15 skin
THANKYOU MISSHA, you answered my prayers!!