MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought the smaller 20ml size of this which comes in a little tube, in the lightest shade #13. Firstly, this is too cool toned for my NC10 skin, it's probably better suited for someone around NW10/15. This stuff does smell a lot like some sort of baby lotion, luckily the smell isn't too strong. When I apply this, it has quite a dewy finish that never really seems to set properly. I can definitely feel this on my face, not enjoyable! Probably due to the greasiness of this product, it does settle in places; it's particularly bad around the sides of my nose. Overall, this looks really gross on me and I would not recommend it to anyone. You'd be better off buying a decent foundation in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this BB cream! I have horrible acne scars I want to hide and this is the only foundation besides Clinique Redness solution that will hide it. Way cheaper than Clinique and does the same thing. Love it! You HAVE to make sure you have a proper makeup remover to actually remove all of the makeup or you will start to get acne. This makeup WILL last you the whole day also. This stuff is perfect when my skin is normal/dry. Although, I noticed when my skin gets oily like during the summer months the makeup sometimes will turn into a oil slick on my face.. but simply putting some powder foundation on top stops that from happening.. only negative side to this BB cream is the only way to buy it is to order it online..

Ewwwww. This was not one of my best purchases. I brought this due to the reviews and hype about BB creams. This one was just a mess. My face looked greasy and orange. Yuck yuck yuck, save yourself the $ and look elsewhere.

on 8/30/2012 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have mixed feelings about this product.

Whenever I have to wear makeup, I usually opt to use this. I believe it's mostly due to the fact that I don't really have anything else to use. So I have two shades, No. 23 and No. 27, and I mix those two together to get my ideal shade. I don't mind doing this though, because in comparison to other BB creams I've seen, this is the closest match to me. I think the thing I don't like the most, and which is why I can't give this product too high of a review, is the oily-ness of it. Once applied to my skin, it's an oil slick. It kind of looks and feels as though I'm rubbing skin coloured oil onto my skin and I cannot start to apply my powder, or even think of going outside without blotting first. Throughout the day, despite setting it in, it transfers everywhere. And, the product seems to exacerbate the combination skin I have into full on oily, which makes it a requirement to have blotting tissues with me.

I'm eventually going to look for a different BB Cream (or a foundation) because although the high SPF is something I love about this product, it's not perfect for my skin. Despite the negatives I've listed above, I'm still going to use it until I stumble onto something else, because I don't really have any other options.

on 8/20/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this BB Cream for 6 months now and it gives excellent coverage! I'm NC 40 and got shade #23 but I recently realized the shade is a bit too light for me. I will try the #27 in hopes that it'll be a perfect match! This does not clogg my pores at all!

Buying this was a definite mistake. I don't even have very dry skin, but putting this on made every slightly dry area look horribly flaky. I was really disappointed because I finally found a BB cream that's light enough for my extremely fair skin. Threw it out immediately.

on 8/2/2012 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have used Skinfood Aloe,Skin79 Hot Pink,Garnier(I want my money back!!),Silky Girl(better than Garneir ) and this Missha Perfect Cover.
This one has a strong sunscreen smell but it has the best coverage among other bb creams I've used.

I'm using No.23 which is lighter than my skin but it isn't that obvious.Like some of the reviewers commented, this bb cream is a bit dry.I use moisturizer before applying than slightly dust loose powder.

This has become my favorite bb cream now .My skin has been blotchy and flaky this week as my period is coming soon.My skin looks horrible if I put makeup on during pms.I used moisturizer plus this and it was enough for my skin. It covers the redness and give me a glow so it makes me feel less crappy about going out.

A+

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought shade #23 in Korea and it seems there are only 3 shades available here - the US shop has more darker shades.

I think #23 is a bit too light for me but since I only apply a thin layer it is ok.
The coverage is pretty good and it blends smoothly into the skin.
You need to wait at least 10-15 minutes until the color adjusts to your skin tone.
Haven't gotten any breakouts on my acne prone skin and I will repurchase :)

My Pro/Con list:

PRO
- Good coverage
- No breakouts
- Smooth feeling
- Incredible sunblock, I always get sunburned on my cheeks but never gotten it this summer after applying it!

CON
- Not for hot & humid weather since it will get greasy, especially in the nose area.
- Still greyish, especially in summer and if you sweat

I won't use this too much in summer but will restock in Korea before I get fly home.
I think except summer (where oily skin like mine gets extra greasy) other seasons work best with this BB cream.

on 7/6/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Bought this off ebay for like $4. I apply with a foundation brush (or sometimes fingers) using 2 pumps and this gives an almost flawless coverage. Covers everything blemishes, darkness under eyes and it doesn't break me out or agitate my sensitive skin! If I apply a primer and tiny bit of powder over the top I get flawless coverage that lasts for ages (even in the sticky climate I live in). I also love the fact that it is spf 40+ and has botanicals and anti-aging properties. I think everyone should try this if they can.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this product is just not for me. i wish it was cuz it gives great coverage. my skin looks flawless and dewey with just a little application. it covers all my blemishes and makes my pores smaller. unfortunately, it breaks me out. and i never break out before! i've been pretty lucky to have a skin that only gets a pimple once a month. a week or two after using this my skin started getting oily, pores getting larger, and pimples started started popping everywhere. first just small ones then big yucky ones. Now I'm dealing with all the blemishes left behind and need more coverage than ever. This doesn't stop me though from finding the right bb cream.