MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

on 9/9/2013 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I felt like a BB cream best suited my needs since I do have acne-prone, combination skin but am too sensitive to put any cream or liquid foundation on my skin. Please be aware that this is my first BB cream. I have used other liquid foundations before, like MAC which was horrible for my acne. I tried MISSHA since it's known to be a bit more versatile in the darker shades. I use No.23 (I'm a NC30-35 by the way). It is a bit light on my skin but not too drastic. Great coverage and covers redness and dark spots (post-acne hyper pigmentation) quite well. After a few hours it is still there, keeping my skin looking clean and polished, although I do blot/powder once in a while. I use it under my compressed power foundation. It feels light on my skin and looks clean. I think it does cause some breakouts if left long enough but it's the best thing I have right now since it isn't heavy on my skin but is moisturizing, light and covers well. I would buy this product again since it's the best I can do but I'm still keeping an eye out for something that suits my skin condition even better.

EDIT: I stopped using it to see how my acne would react. The acne is still there (since I am acne-prone) but the amount reduced DRASTICALLY. This thing clogs up skin like no other. Those with oily, acne-prone skin, stay away!!

on 9/9/2013 7:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this. The lightest shade #13 matches me perfectly, and a little goes a long way. It looks natural and smells yummy, with the added bonus of high spf! I buy it on ebay for 11.00$ and free shipping, which is way cheaper than most crappy drugstore bb creams, and, lets be honest, receiving it in the mail with some little free samples is always so exciting! Only thing is, you gotta order in bulk or order before you run out, but seriously this stuff has yet to disappoint!

on 8/25/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Finally a BB cream that matches my skin! Most BB creams are for the very pale, so for someone who's still yellow toned and tanner, I was very grateful to find #27.

It's very smooth and comfortable, feels breathable, and has SPF. It's fairly sheer and doesn't end up cakey or oily feeling - if I find I'll be sweating more that day or fear it won't sufficiently cover spots, I'll supplement the coverage with a powder. At $30 a tube, it is a little pricey to me but it lasts pretty long. Very pleased, and would recommend.

on 8/21/2013 11:34:00 AM

I have been using this product for a few months now, time to review! pros. spf, easy to apply, medium coverage, no breakouts, nice finish. cons. greasy around 6 hours and fills into fine lines Great product for my skin but its lack of longevity that knocks a lippie off.

This has been my favourite BB Cream for years when I was I college.
However, after repurchasing recently I realized that I can't put it around my eyes, it stings so bad and makes them watery and red.
My skin must have gone more sensitive over the years, so I can't use it any more.

on 8/11/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Product is enough to last a lifetime lol! Love the fact that this product came out with different shades (unlike other bb creams that stick with just one shade) it has a weird smell but goes away immediately after application. I like to store it in the fridge to get that refreshing feeling everytime I apply it. Been using this for 6 months already and my skin never broke out or anything.

on 6/26/2013 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this BB cream pretty much every day for the last 3 years and I'm very happy with it. It doesn't break me out despite that I have it on for at least 6 hours a day. The coverage is decent compared to other BB creams and tinted moisturisers that I've tried. It does have a slight grey undertone when first applied, like other BB creams, but I've found that this goes away after about 5 minutes and it matches my skin tone fine. The pump is good for getting the right amount and the high SPF is great - skip the sunscreen. 3 years along and I'm only on my 2nd tube.

I have combination, acne prone skin. I'm also quite fair; I can hardly find a foundation that matches. I finished a round of accutane about seven months ago, and I hadn't had a single breakout until I put this garbage on my face. I went from zero to FIVE breakouts. This leaves me with a giant wtf. That being said, the color match is exquisite. I'm just so disappointed in both the texture (it's far too thick and looks like makeup when it is on - not what I'm looking for when I buy a bb cream) and the horrible way it has affected my skin.

on 6/12/2013 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have the Missha BB cream in no. 21. It does a good job of making my skin tone more even and hides my medium sized pores near my nose. I have hyperpigmentation on the majority of my cheeks, and part of my forehead, and while this does a good job on covering it up, I do still need to use some concealer with it. The shades run a little light, and next time I purchase I will probably order no. 23. This bb cream looks good no matter what way I apply it. My preferred method is buffing it in with the ELF powder brush, but if I'm in a rush I will use my fingers and it still looks good. When it oxidizes, it matches well, instead of turning too dark/orange, like some of the foundations/bb creams I have tried do. I got this on amazon for $15, because I really did not want to pay the $30 on their website when I did not even sample this first. Its only downfall is the pump. The pump dispenses too much product, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier to control the amount that comes out. Very glad I bought this.

on 5/21/2013 8:58:00 PM

It's not a terrible product, although there is much better out there. It's quite thick, as many have mentioned previously, which isn't great, but it's possible to work with.

If you already have generally nice skin, maybe you get the occasional small pimple or are a bit red, this product will be great for you. My friend's skin is like this and she absolutely adores it. Also, it's cheap!

I, on the other hand, have a lot of acne and acne scarring along with redness, and was told that this product was perfect for skin just like mine. This statement is partially true. From afar, it seems to cover up just about everything but once you come in a bit closer, you can see everything through the makeup, which doesn't make sense but it's pretty weird.

All in all, an okay BB cream.