MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

on 6/14/2014 8:00:00 AM

Just like the name, this bb cream really good at covering. Really minimalizer blemish on my face. The oil control is good that make it can use at outdoor activities. But you must really perfect cleanser to wash it. Because if not cleans, it will make you break out. Just Like Me (ToT)

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This was my first ever BB cream that i purchased a few years back.. at first it broke me out terribly. I stopped using it only to start using it again a while ago. I absolutely love it! The coverage is sheer - as expected of BB creams - i use it on top of my primer or moisturiser and then apply concealer on top. It works great and lasts all day. I do also have an oily T-zone so it does tend to get oily around there towards the end of the day even when i apply powder on top. It doesn't break me out a lot compared to when i first used it. Price-wise its probably almost equivalent to a high-end foundation, though i do recommend this product.

on 4/16/2014 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Made my skin look super perfect - poreless! And there was NO allergic reaction. I am able to use it even under my eyes without it accentuating fine lines or irritating my eyes. This did not break me out and the coverage is good enough to use without a concealer. It covered most discolorations including minor dark acne scars. The color matches were fine for me (Asian/Caucasian mixed using #21) without giving any of that weird grey cast that some sunscreens do. The product also blended fairly easily and did not require alot of rubbing to get it to blend into the skin which was also a plus. Overall I would definitely purchase this again as the sales on the official website make it not that expensive (around $20 USD) and you use only a small amount so the bottle would last forever. The pump dispersal also makes it hygienic and easy to use the correct amount for you.

The only con I would say is that depending on where you live it might only be available through the website so you would need to plan so you don't run out.

A word of warning though - Previously I had reviewed a bottle of this product which I had bought off Amazon and had a TERRIBLE allergic reaction (stinging, red eyes) within seconds of putting it on. However, I also stated that I suspected that what I had was a fake as the bottle and color descriptions etc. did not totally match even the Korean bottles confirmed as authentic. I purchased my current bottle from the official MISSHA website so there could be no question....Now I am 100% convinced that what I got from the Amazon seller was a Chinese copy containing who knows what. This is another product where you need to make sure you buy from a reputable source.

on 4/9/2014 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product after researching about it to death before making a purchase. The price is a bit higher compared to other Korean BB creams but I was disappointed. The coverage is very sheer and it makes my skin look lifeless (almost like a zombie) due to the grey cast. On the brighter side, I like that it has SPF 42 and it did not give me irritation/break-outs. I'll be trying a Japanese BB cream soon and hoping that it would work since I have a yellow undertone.

on 4/5/2014 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For me, this BB cream is amaaazing. I am very, very pale. Most drugstore foundations do not sell a shade light enough for me. This BB cream in #13 is an absolutely perfect match for my skin tone. I am acne prone - this product does not break me out, and it has great coverage. I use it instead of foundation, applied with a light hand, because it is easy to overdo it - you do not need much. I will say that although this shade happens to fit me well, there are not many shades of this product, so it may be hard for some to find a color match. The only "con" for me is that I wish it was a bit cheaper. But luckily one tube lasts me a couple of months. All-in-all, I will continue to buy this product over and over again. :)

on 2/19/2014 6:10:00 PM

Buff well into the skin to give a beautiful, natural coverage for everyday use. Mimics the appearance of skin whilst also giving off a dewy finish.
Love the fact that it comes with a pump that controls the amount of product coming out.
The only slight downside is that it gives off a greyish tint at first, but will then oxidise to match your skin tone after 15-20 minutes.
Will purchase again.

on 11/11/2013 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought the # 23 first and I did like it but I had to mix it with another foundation with more of a yellow color so that it would match my skin tone. Apart from having a grayish tone, it was also pretty dewy. And I'm comparing it to the # 27 I ended buying a year later. I don't think I will ever go back to any other foundation. I LOVE Missha M # 27 bb cream!! It doesn't feel heavy, it has amazing coverage and matches my skin PERFECTLY. I have been searching for my match ever since I started wearing makeup and tbh I had to resort to mixing two different colors because I had given up. #27 is less dewy, a bit more on the matte side. I am acne prone and have sensitive skin & this makeup did not break me out at all. It doesn't get oily or bit it did make me look washed out the longer I have it on, more than 6 hours for me. And I do appreciate the SPF and how it's supposed to lighten your scars. I do see improvement. Definitely a keeper!

on 11/9/2013 5:13:00 PM

Great light coverage, I've got the no.13 shade as I'm very pale and will only continue to get paler as we move into winter so it's a good match. I apply this with clean hands on my face and then use a heaver concealer over my acne and it looks very natural. Have recommended this product to many people :)

on 10/23/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only BB cream I have tried so far so I have nothing else to compare it to. I have number 23, the darkest available at time of purchase. They have darker shades now. I am a NC35. The color doesn't match my skin tone at all. It was grayish when I first put it on, but the grayish tone goes away after awhile.
This product claims to do a lot of things for your skin. I am skeptical. I have gotten sunburns when wearing this BB cream. I went out for less than 2 hours. If it really has SPF 42, I should be able to go out for at least 14 hours (my skin starts to burn after 20 to 30 minutes in the sun with no sun protection). My skin didn't get whiter after using this.

This BB cream has medium coverage. It blurs out minor imperfections, but you can't hide acne with this. It is hard to put It on without using moisturizer first. It gives you a dewy look when you first put it on, but it makes your face look super oily by noon. Powder helps a little but not much. I have stopped using it because I can no longer stand the smell. Fragrance is too strong.

on 10/3/2013 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

*update review: after a couple weeks using this, I'm going to love this, but I just found out this BB cream have whitening effect which I avoid (you don't want your face and body has different color right?) my sister told me that my face too damn whitey just like i'm using a mask or some whitening product. I totally love this product; doesn't break me out and control my oiliness, but I will find another BB cream with no whitening effect on it.

*original review: I read some reviews from MUA before buying this, some people said that shade #23 was too pink for someone with warm undertones, so I think I will skip this one and find another. One day, when I went going to MAC's counter, I saw Missha's counter and this BB cream was stand in their display so I decided to take a look. When I tried on my hand, it was surprise me that was too pink! (And I can saw some purple color on my hand), and also this bb cream was too thick, smelly, and sparkling. Even so, I decided to get a sample from SA and give it a try (my doctor's said that she prefers Missha for my daily makeup rather than other bb cream/fdt that I asked her before). When I'm home, I swatch both shades of Missha and Skinfood's shades. Skinfood is more natural (it perfect with my skintone) while Missha have pink-purple color and very glowing. The next morning, I decided to give Missha a chance, and it looks amazing on my skin!! My skin looks natural and some blemishes were cover up. I can still feel the thickness on my face, so I put some powder and it looks great! Yeah, the smelly, actually I can still smell those for an hour, then it disappear; I don't know what kind of smell is that; it'snot fragrance but not herbal too, I don't know but it had a very strong smell sensation, just like smell of Chinese traditional medicine I guess. The oil control was good, I still have to blotting, but it came less than before. After 6 hours, it starts to fade away but there are still some left so I just have to retouching it again and I'm set. I will spend my sample size before decided to get the full size. Update later.