MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This BB cream has very good coverage. I tried them both and I think both look okay on me. Probably will get #23 when I finish this bottle because it has more of a pink undertone. I don't need to put on concealer. Don't need a whole lot to even out my skin tone and it smells kinda like Johnson baby cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favourite bb cream because its the perfect colour match for my skin tone. I'm Indian but I'm quite fair so most drugstore products are to orange and deep for my skin tone. This is brilliant, I started using this a couple of years ago and I haven't looked back since. I don't have perfect skin by any mansard I suffer from acne and hyper pigmentation but this makes me feel confident overtime I wear it and it beats wearing foundation on a daily basis. I have had everything from severe acne to sensitive skin and hyper pigmentation. This works really well for acne prone skin because it gives you the desired coverage you're after from light to full. People actually think I'm wearing a foundation when I wear this because it like a foundation but only lighter and better for the skin. I do have to say if you have any skin discolouration or hyper pigmentation please colour correct because it will enhance those areas because this product oxidises meaning it gets darker over time. I know from experience sometimes this can make certain areas appear darker so that's something to be aware of. The best thing to do is apply it in small amount and thin layers, applying less in discoloured areas like the chin. Alternatively you can mix this with your moisturiser and use as a tinted moisturiser. Overall it's definitely worth trying if you're like me and have acne oily-combination sensitive skin because it never broke me out. If you want to see how I use this product as my everyday makeup then please feel free to watch my Everyday Spring Drugstore Makeup Tutorial

It's a reasonable price for a lightweight fantastic product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream is absolutely amazing. The product itself is pretty thick but it blends seamlessly. It has full coverage while still looking like my own skin but better. It privides sun protection and other benefits so i cant find any reason not to love this product. The best way to apply this bb cream is with my fingers as if i am applying any other creams/lotions. It gives a natural glow and lasts all day if set with powder.
It sucks how there arent many colors to choose from though:(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Nice dewy finish
- Natural finish
- Good coverage
- Amazing SPF

Cons-
- Not long lasting
- Limited colours

This product was my introduction into Korea beauty products! I love the way it makes my skin look. It has pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wouldn't say medium coverage, but definitely a step up from American BB creams. And my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't break me out!

My only small complaints about it is that my oily skin breaks the makeup up after a few hours (that's with powder). And the colours are pretty limited. Fortunately, I found one (no. 21) that matches me pretty well. It does go on a bit grey toned at first, but after a couple minutes, it warms up.
I

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For starters, I am NC35 in MAC Studio Fix and 114MF-N in Clinique Perfectly Real

I ordered number 23 since I figured I would play it safe. It does go on gray, then oxidizes and it matches pretty close, but since i have a slight yellow/olive undertone i felt it was a bit too light for me. I've just recently been mixing with Garnier medium/deep for some more vibrancy.

Consistency: Medium thickness with medium to full coverage as it's very buildable. You can thin it out with lotion for lighter consistency. Cool part is that it doesn't feel heavy, at least for me.

My face gets pretty oily throughout the day so I always apply a primer. This product stays on pretty well! I've used maybelline bb cream before and it would come off in slight patches around my forehead, nose and cheeks.

I have to say I enjoy this product and will purchase No. 27 shortly to see how that color matches up.

PS. This product contains Arbutin which is a known skin lightening agent (I think it's in there more to even skin-tone than to seriously bleach your skin but I've just started using it so I'm not sure) and mineral oil, which can cause breakouts.

This is my 4th bottle. Best bb cream ever (and I tried a LOT of BB's!)

on 6/10/2015 2:40:00 PM

I really like this bb cream it gives my skin a healthy and dewy look alone and I usually layer it underneath foundation if I'm doing a full face and it doesn't cake up but I use a light/med coverage foundation rimmel match perfection because my skin is really dry and sensitive with acne scars and I feel comfortable wearing it alone too plus the smell is amazing imo like baby lotion and it has a pump

Great coverage and quick to put on. Easy to blend, but putting too much on will make you look pale. It's moisturizing for the winter months. Though I have oily skin, wearing other foundations will not apply as smoothly as this does in the cold weather. Completely recommend

on 1/13/2015 8:25:00 AM

I've been using this product for a few years. I consider myself acne prone, whilst my family and friends disagree, but I do like how you can control how light or heave the application depending on the stature of your skin that day. A light amount will give you a dewy even glow, and for more intense days of blemishes you can also build coverage. I had the same issue of no. 23 appearing too grey, so I've recently bought no. 27 to blend the two shades and it's perfect.

on 1/9/2015 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff works great! best BB cream Ive used by far. Really good heavey coverage and doest feel so cakey on your face