MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

on 11/19/2008 2:17:00 PM

I love this bb cream! i've tried a couple but so far this is my favorite since i have super oily skin and acne-prone skin. I also like the coverage and how it makes my face look matte but not too dried out. I find that it's easier to gently pat it onto your face than rubbing or smearing. Oh and it last all day, it makes my face look natural, and the best part I love about it is that it doesn't give me that crease or wrinkle lines that foundation does. I've been using this for almost 4-5 months now and no break-outs or any of that sort.

on 10/21/2008 7:35:00 PM

What would I do without eBay?

I got really intrigued with the whole BB cream concept, but when I started looking into the different brands I realized that almost all BB cream are called whitening cream. Now since I am already white enough, I decided I was only interested in a foundation like product that had a tinted moisturizer component to it.

After much searching I found an eBay seller who had a good price ($19.99, includes S&H) so I decided to give Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 a test. I must say I am pretty impressed so far but it's only been a week. It does a good job evening out my skin, and especially taking out the redness.

I like the tube. At first I thought it was really small compared to my MUFE Mat Velvet foundation, but they both contain 30 ml of product - so Missha just utilizes space better.

I am still waiting for the magic scar and wrinkle erasor component to kick in, but my skin feel smoother to the touch.

I will update my review once I've used this product for a few months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in No.23, which is the darker of the 2 shades. It has a definite grayish tone that doesn't totally match my skin, but a couple minutes after applying, it blends in a little and doesn't look so obvious. I like it because it acts as a moisturizer and high SPF sunscreen as well as a foundation. It's pretty thick for a tinted moisturizer, so a little goes a long way. It doesn't look like much in the tube, but you really only need a pea-sized amount to cover the whole face. This gives medium to full coverage (you can layer it for more coverage) and a dewy finish. I just have to dab some concealer on my darker scars and I'm good to go. I don't know if I've seen any improvements in my skin from using this (that's what BB creams are for, right?) but I will continue to use it until I run out.

EDIT: I stopped using this for awhile after starting a new skin routine where my derm discouraged liquid foundations. However, the other night I tried it on again and WOW it looked so obviously gray on my face! I'm embarrassed to think of all the times I wore this out and about with my face looking a shade different than the rest of me. If it works for you, then I'm glad. But if you're unsure, look at it in natural lighting, and maybe ask a friend for an honest opinion!

on 8/31/2008 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product. Gave me natural coverage and didn't cake like my mineral makeup did. Looked like my skin, but better. Still had to use concealer for harder to cover acne scars, but the overall effect was still more natural. Great multi-purpose product with high sunscreen, coverage, and skincare properties. Easily spreadable on face but be sure to moisturize beforehand. Although there is slight moisture in this product, I still needed my moisturizer. Lasted all day but did not give me exceptional oil control. It was very similar to the mineral makeup and lancome foundations I was using. My skin is very oily so I don't really blame the product. Def. my new hg for foundation. I don't think I will go back to traditional foundation nor mineral makeup ever (except on top of my bb cream)!

on 8/14/2008 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far, I love this! It's a close match to my skintone (only it's a little pink...) It felt a little thick at first, and hard to spread, but it's not sticky, which is a plus. I think it provides a more natural coverage, so, if you're tired of using foundations, just give this a go. Hopefully, I will not get any breakouts, but we'll see what happens. :)

Update: It has been two weeks since I started using this, and I have not broken out. It's definitely much better than a foundation, although oil-control as good as Missha boasts. Still, as long as you blot, this is definitely a great product for anyone out there with acne-prone skin.

on 6/13/2008 10:12:00 AM

i wear foundation almost everyday and this is a much better alternative. it gives medium coverage that most foundations have plus the added bonus of whitening, sun protection and anti aging properties. spreads easily and it doesnt break me out (touch wood) and has reasonable oil control. i only need to blot once after 4-5 hours, which is very good for me since i have VERY oily skin.i would buy this again if i ever finish this tube.