MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

on 10/25/2011 3:09:00 PM

This is my first BB cream. My skin is oily/acne prone, but have it under control with the help of Biore UV ss milk as primer, ocasional blotting sheets and good skin care. I usually wear Almay Clear Complexion foundation, which I love except for the somewhat lacking coverage and the heavy yellow undertone. I decided to buy Misha #23 in sample packets for my NC25 skin.
At first application, I truly loved it. I did notice the grey cast everyone mentionts, but it does blend nicely afterwards. The coverage is nice, buildable, and the finish is dewy.
Along the day, my skin got terribly oily, the most I've experienced in my life. No amount of blotting sheets would suffice. I tweaked the setting powder to maybelline dream matte powder, MUFE HD powder, Palladio rice powder and none of them solved the issue.
I guess I'll wait til my skin is drier this winter to try this foundation again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this BB cream. Didn't give me break outs and had good coverage. Is my 2nd fave BB after Jadilla J Original BB. Beats the Dr Jart I used to use hands down!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love the coverage, its awesome! (lol obviously because its called perfect cover...) But anyways, it definitely lives up to the name. It smells AMAZING, a bit like a sunscreen, but softer and sweeter. It has SPF 42! Thats incredible! I would highly recommend setting it with a loose/pressed powder. I bought my 50ml for around 16 dollars, but a little goes a long way. The only thing that a con, is that there are limited shades, and they are more focused on asian skin tones. I am shade 23. I am for sure going to buy this when I run out :)

^-^

on 8/24/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The shade doesn't suit me well. I've tried the lightest shade but it's still too dark for my skin tone. The oil control of this bb is ok and can last for almost a day without any touch ups.

The worst part of this bb is... it clogs my pores! Used it for 2 weeks and my face went crazy with bumps and pimples! Double cleansing won't do any justice. I think you would need to triple cleanse! Well, triple cleansing doesn't work well for me either...

Those who are using this good luck.

on 8/21/2011 9:43:00 PM

After hearing so many good reviews, I purchased both #21 and #23 online to try out the colors cuz I got fair yellow toned skin. I can't say I love them. The coverage was ok, however, both the colors couldn't match my skin well and the products didn't last long during the day. Maybe it's just me, but they couldn't offer a natural look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love love love this BB cream. I use it on my oily/acne-prone skin along with a bit of powder to set it. It gives me dewy skin and covers my acne quite well.
I just have to re-powder once a day and I'm good till night time.

As long as I wash it off well at night I get no problems with break-outs.
Make sure you really get all your make-up off at night if you want to prevent breakouts.

I highly recommend this product. My only worry is now where to buy it in Australia!

on 7/23/2011 9:09:00 PM

I really like this BB cream, but it's a little misleading. It doesn't cover as much as I'd like it too, but I guess i just apply more to the places that I need covered. I cover a few acne scars. It really makes my skin tone look even so I like that. I'm pretty tan so I use no.31 & no. 23 mixed.

i love this bb cream, I have tried several and this one is one of my faves. I really notice a differance in my skin tones evenness after using this for a few days. Highly recommend. I use #13

on 7/20/2011 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product, but what I don't get is that it's inconvenient to buy, you buy it either online, or in a store, rarely. It's really hard to find it in stores so I visited my local Korean grocer mart. And there were getting it soon! The only con is that why doesn't missha create a store in the US like in Cali or something. But, great coverage, didn't break me out. Ok oil control!!!

on 7/16/2011 8:26:00 AM

This was my very first bb cream and it is still one of my favourites amongst many of the ones I have tried.
It really covers your scars and spots well even compared to many foundation. I like that it has a high spf and not so pricey.
Only downside is that you get oily at the end of the day (if oily skin)
so you will have to blot and powder a few times. I wouldd prefer wearing this in cold weather since the consistency is so thick.