Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

egg whites

I love this mask. I did the normal procedure though i didn't have time for it to dry fully but it still worked! my skin was smooth and soft when i put on my make-up the next day. the few blemishes on my forehead were visibly smaller or had disappeared. my dry patches on my forehead had disappeared and i only had to touch up my makeup once in the whole day as opposed to three. it's a miracle worker and definitely a staple in my regimen.

on 12/16/2011 2:27:00 AM

LOVE EGG MASKS.
I don't use just the egg white. I just crack an egg into a bowl, maybe add a squirt of honey, and whisk. Then I just slather some on my face haha and let it dry. It smells like eggs, yes, and it doesn't feel too pleasant when it's dry but you skin will be glowing and smooth. I was shocked when I first used it :)
I use the leftovers for a hair mask which i don't see great results like the face mask (may be user error), but that's another review.

I imagine it would work better for oily skin than dry. Highly recommend :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using an egg white mask once a week for about 3 weeks now and I do notice the results afterwards. Simply separate the yolk and white of the egg and lightly beat the egg whites. Using an old foundation brush, brush an even layer of this on your face and wait till dry. (Your face should feel a bit tight), wash off with warm water and cleanser if you prefer and then with the yolk, apply that also with the same foundation brush used earlier in an even layer on skin and wait for a good 3-5 min. Wash all the egg yolk off and finish with you favourite moisturiser. After the mask, I notice that my pores appear alot smaller, my skin looks brighter and feels so much smoother. Alot of my blackheads are also reduced and the egg white also helps to reduce the oil on my T-Zone. Definitely try this out if your prone to breakouts. It's worth using and is super cheap!

on 11/10/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

An egg white mask does amazing things for my skin! It makes my pores appear smaller, aborbs excess oil and softens my skin! I do this usually once every week or fortnight and leaves my skin feeling super good. Never going back to store brought masks with all the nasty chemicals, sticking to good old eggs from now on. Super affordable too!

on 10/26/2010 9:37:00 PM

AMAZINGGGGGG!!!
I was using Proactive (5 years) and i decided i didn't want my skin getting use to it, So i looked up homemade facials for combination skin.
THIS IS AMAZING!
It dries up the oil, and leave skin looking matte, it's amazing.
I have been using it for 3 days, and my skin is less red, my pimples are vanished & it makes skin so soft.
HIGHLY recommended!!
You wont regret it. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It makes my skin feel really soft and toned. But it can leave my face feeling a little dry so I have to use a moisturizer afterwards.

on 8/3/2010 5:04:00 PM

I just did an egg white mask the other day for the sake of it, to revitalize my skin I guess. It's been really clear lately but I wanted to give it a try. It gave me the angriest and ONLY cystic pimple I've had in at least nine months. I'm keeping this crap away from my face.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

i Love this i have combination skin and this mask is the BEST cheap, effective and it contains no harsh ingredients TRY it for yourself you will see amazing results i use this 3 times a week.

Egg whites really helped tighten my pores! I do this mask 1 a week, just make sure you use organic eggs! It also deminishes acne size! Of course the packaging is great, and the price. I use organic eggs and were cageless, happy eggs mean happy skin! Here is a link to a video how to properly apply the egg white AND yolk mask!

Good luck!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mask makes your acne immediately smaller and drys it out. I think over time this will help my acne decrease and hopefully disappear. I love this method and will continue doing it.