Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

3.4

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

I actually really like this product. I've read other reviewers complain that it doesn't provide heavy coverage... but it's not a foundation, it's a moisturizer. It's not supposed to provide anything more than a light tint and a touch of moisture.
Also, some people have commented on the scent. It's fragrance-free, which is something I appreciate since I have sensitive skin. It has a bit of an earthy smell to it, but that quickly fades.

I wrote about this product and other natural moisturizers on my blog...

www.girlygreen.net

on 12/1/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I did not like this product at all. It dried out my skin and was a bit too light for my tan skin. It was kind of thick and hard to apply with fingers so I used a sponge instead but that didn't help much either. An excellent drug store alternative, Cover Girl tinted moisturizer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ohmygod. This is love <333
This stuff may not have the best coverage, but my skin is dewy and perfect with it. I use a finishing powder over it sometimes, and either way, it's phenomenal. It is very liquidy, but still easy to handle. This is my HG TM. Plus, its organic and cruelty free!

I don't dig that I'm a Light-Medium in most foundation/TM and in this I'm the darkest color available...but w/e. It's still amazing!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at Rite Aid.
I got a Free Organic Wear Mascara with it!!

Unlike other people I find the coverage to be good.
I have an olive skin tone.
So when I use this with the Organic Wear Bronzer over top it works well.

I don't have a problem with the consitancy.
I also use the Organic Wear Concealer stick.
Which covers and birghtens the skin RIGHT UP!!

Overall this is my go to Tinted Mosturizer for the Summer.

Peace Love && Lipstick.
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

I like the idea that it's organic and stuff but the coverage is not that good. If you prefer a REALLY and i mean REALLY natural coverage and dewy look on your skin, you should get this. but I didnt really like the scent that much and the product itself is too watery. It literally pours out when you open it! BUT, it's a moisterizer afterall so its pretty healthy for ur skin.

on 5/31/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love WetnWild TM but I have heard good reviews about this. Although reviews here are not that great, I personally think this is a great product considering quality and ingredients. I am super oily and unlike other people, I did not feel that this made me oilier. It has a pleasant smell and it feels great on my skin. I feel that my skin is well moisturized but not greasy at all. I put some light blush on this and it stays on. It definitely gives a glow. The only complaint is the color. Natural to Tan is medium. It is not remotely close to tan at all. I recommend this to every one-

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this a long time ago and i wasn't too impressed. it is an ok product, i am in love with their liquid foundation from the same cosmetic line, but not so much with the tinted moisturizer. the coverage is super sheer so perfect for the natural girl. i think the product is ok for those people that want the slightest coverage and a glow to the face. the tinted moisturizer gave me a glow, but maybe im just not too impressed because i love their foundation so much. i won't buy this again, ill stick to their fabolous liquid foundation.

on 12/25/2008 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift a few weeks ago. I didn't use it right away since I am picky about moisturizers, but once I started using it, I loved it! It's has a light creamy texture, which is perfect for putting on right out of the shower. It does not make me break out. In fact, my skin's been looking healthier since I've been using this. It give me the right amount of tint, so I don't have to use foundation during the day. The smell doesn't bother me, and it fades very quickly, just about as long as it takes to dry. My skin glows because of this! Plus, I like the fact that it has sun protection in it, SPF 15. This is better than CeraVe (if CeraVe was tinted).

EDIT: Holy crap. I don't know if this is because it was the bottom of the tube or because the season changed, BUT... I have been breaking out soooo bad because of this! And you can see every single pore on my face. I used to LOVE this product, now I won't even think about putting it on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Actually this stuff is nice enough. Some friend in a beauty forum wrote a good review about this, so i gave this a try. The texture is too watery for my liking, so-so coverage, the shade doesn't match my undertone.
I have asian olive-yellow undertone and i use Natural to Tan, (i thought it has olive/yellow tone) then I found it has more beige in it. I just buff a bit of powder that match my tone and it's still ok for non-make up day with family or lazy sundays. and yes, it made my skin more oily *sigh*.. the strong Lavender smell? hmm finally, it does bother me.
(about the so-so coverage, i might be love this even more when my acne scars all gone, but the question is: WHEN?)
well, 3.5lippies overall

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This actually is not that bad. The coverage is actually pretty decent. It does even out my skin tone and helps reduce my redness so I like it. The smell doesn't bother me much. I finish this off with their talc-free mineral face powder and it pairs up well.