NARS Galapagos single

NARS Galapagos single
Galapagos singleGalapagos singleNARS GalapagosNARS Galapagos SwatchNARS Galapagos

4.5

[Added by lovemakeup2 on April 21, 2013] As listed on Sephora's And God Created the Woman Set: Talc, calcium sodium borosilicate, cetearyl isononanoate, stearoxy dimethicone, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, isopropyl lanolate, bha, methylparaben, propylparaben, triclosan [+/- (may contain): mica, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 42090 (blue 1 lake), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77288 (chromium oxide greens), ci 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77742 (manganese violet), ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), ci 75470 (carmine), ci 77000 (aluminum powder), ci 77400 (bronze powder), ci 77400 (copper powder)]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm surprised I'm the first to review this! at any rate my skintone: asian mac nc25-30, Nars Eden in the pressed powder. I had originally gone in to buy a powder and I saw the MA's eyes and it was gorgeous so when i asked what it was, lo and behold it was galapagos. On her it was a gorgeous shimmering rich earthy brown with no hint of red (which is fabulous!) So had the MA put it on me. At first blush i LOVED it...but now i look at it and i don't think it suits my skin tone very well!! Its a little to plummy (she sheered it out a bit along the crease) and it kinda clashes with my skin tone i think..making me look like i got punched. i am going to have to play with it and see. I will definitely update this review! **UPDATE** Alright so I goofed around with it and when i pack it on a little more it definitely looses that plummy tone, though now i think i about it, i had purple e/s on before and she took it off, but maybe there was some residual shadow??? At any rate it is a great everyday look that can be played up for a more dramatic night look. I my tiniest gripe is that this e/s as many of NARS' single e/s needs a base to get rich intense color..otherwise it goes on uneven and sheer. But overall, great year round shade!!!!

Top Rated Eye Shadow