MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.4

100 silica

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

This is a lovely powder, but it is simply silica powder. You can buy the same thing yourself for pennies. Total rip-off (gasp NO! makeup?!? A RIPOFF??)

I will not repurchase. I bought some plain silica powder, and added some silk and pearl powder to it. These have some soothing and healing properties.

I'm a DIYer, though. Almost always.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just got this in a nice travel size from Sephora Frequent Buyer's program because it sounded great -- and I'm happy to say it just might be simply amazing. I've been looking for a sheer foundation for the Spring/Summer here in Los Angeles, as our weather is very demanding and I need totally dif stuff for our two seasons (yes, two).

Sephora's website says that this one shade fits all translucent powder is pure silica, which is chemically very benign and neutral. It really does diffuse light and make my complexion look lovely and soft, without any foundation. I just use it over my moisturizer, and it's smooth smooth smooth. I'll have to go back and investigate the full size and the complete ingredients, but for 5 days or so, I"ve been loving this!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Beautiful powder, goes on soo silky that you don't even feel it, it literaly slips on the face. Leaves a somewhat matte look, but not flat, really a very nice product and worth every penny. It is a white powder in the jar, but goes on super sheer, if your getting a white face, you have picked up too much and/or are using the wrong kind of brush!

Video Reviews & Tutorials