MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

100 silica

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has become such a part of my makeup routine that I don't know what I'd do with out it. It makes my face feel so soft. I don't have a problem with oily skin but my foundation can be sticky sometimes. I love the mattifying finish it leaves. I just hate the packaging and wish there was an easier way to dispense the product without wasting it.

First of all, I said I'd buy it again but I don't know when because I have a jar for 3 years and not even half the product is gone. And I use it every day.

Well, I should say that if I know I'm taking pictures I use less of it, or use any other powder because it does flash very poorly, even for me, pale as a ghost. But on every day basis is great.

This ties all my make up together! It's makes my face look flawless with much less visible pores and it feels like silk, trying is believing because it's very hard to describe how dramatically it changes my make up for better. I think it does foundation and concealer stay in place and last a longer, but it's also very nice for when I overblush, or overbronzer, I take a kabuki with a little of HD powder and it makes the colors fade better, more naturaly.

It does not control oils but it doesn't make me get oilier, neither did it break me out. I actually concealed some very nasty pimples with concealer + hd powder. The apearance after putting it on it's not matte, it's like skin, like real skin, which results in a very natural look.

I really like this, but not sure if I'd repurchase for the cost. Too expensive for what it is. I bought the full size so I'll be stocked for a while but in the meantime I'm gonna look for alternatives. It never made me look ghostly or anything but you do not need a lot, just a tiny bit. It makes my face look more natural after foundation & its great but not for the cost.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

not a fan. i swapped it for a coach perfume. a lot of people love it, but i didn't. i guess you really just have to try it in the store before you buy it. But if you are looking to camouflage pores, i can tell you this is not the best. too faced or benefit is your best bet

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Honestly was not impressed with this product. I bought the sample size and Im glad I didnt sink 30$ into the full size.
Packaging:The sample size is so small, its impossible to apply unless you are using a tiny tiny brush, for my preferred application method...just not feasible. I like to use a puff to place it in the t-zone, then blend with a large fan brush. Luckily, I was out of my ELF Setting Powder, so I dumped the MUFE powder into that container, which made at least application more sensible.
Performance: I found this to be incredibly hard to blend. Itís like it immediately soaks right into where ever you pat it, giving you no window for blending. With my NW-43 skin, Iím sure you can see my frustrations. It looks ok (I guess) once I spray some Fix+ over it, but if you look close, you can still see a splotchy mess. It does absolutely nothing as far as any kind of oil control. I feel like it almost gives my makeup a dull, caked on appearance. Its alright(I guess), but honestly, I like the 6$ ELF powder much, much more.
continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have very, very oily skin with huge pores on my cheeks. Attractive right? Haha. Well this stuff helps tons in controlling oil when used BEFORE putting on foundation and a small amount after. I recommend using a cosmetic sponge to lightly press into the skin or a dense brush. That helps to fill in the pores. Just be careful not to use too much. A white cast is never cute, especially on us dark skinned beauties.
Oh, and be practical and purchase the smaller container. It lasts for several months, even with everyday use.

I was a little skeptical purchasing this $15 for 5 grams of baby powder but I was convinced it would work. I had only planned to use this for special occasions but I use almost 3 times a week! This translucent powder does not make my skin cakey, with my brush it takes up the perfect amout and like a lot of girls I was scared I was going to get a white overcast and that was not the case for me. I have warm fair skin and it does not make it look powdery at all. My skin looks absolutely flawless! I am very happy with this product :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

EDIT: I gave this a second chance and I've found that this is a must for day-to-day makeup. It makes my skin look flawless and does a fairly good job of mattifying. I have tested it over and over again and yes, the white face with flash happens everytime. So, wear this during the daytime, but definitely not at night when any flash pics will be taken. It's annoying that it's not more multi-purpose, but it does have a great finish.

This product should have a disclaimer on it. Seriously. A Sephora SA applied it to me over MUFE F&B and my skin looked FLAWLESS. It looked like someone had photoshopped my skin! HOWEVER, I wish someone would have told me when I bought it that you look like a ghost in pictures with flash. Are you serious?? It's not like I'm photographed everyday or anything but still. On the off chance that I am photographed I'm going to look like casper. I'm not running that risk. I've tried EVERYTHING. I use a tiny bit and I use the MUFE Kabuki brush to sort of swirl/buff it into my skin. I only use it on my t-zone. I look perfect when I first apply it, but within a few hours It wears off and I look oily (I have combo skin). I tried using it as a primer as some suggested but that made the white cast even WORSE and didn't do anything to keep my skin from getting oily. I'm so glad I didn't buy the full size of this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I tried the travel size of this product. I'm not saying its a bad product but I just didn't visibly see the results. I ended up returning it. I know its a cult classic product but it just did not do anything for me that I could SEE which is really important in my makeup routine. I need to see results!

I really enjoy this powder. I have worn it while being photographed with flash so I don't know why people are saying it gives them a horrible white cast...maybe applying too much?
This makes my face look airbrushed and pore less and makes my makeup last all day. winner!