Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jul/12/2015

Never blends/goes away no matter how much you blend and buff and even with the smallest amount used. It always left dust on my face that just gets pushes around when I try to sweep it over your face. Also it smells like cat litter! No joke. I have to hold my breathe and fan it away with my hands every time I use it. The only pro about it is that the texture is silky smooth.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jul/07/2015

This is a great mattifying powder that is super silky and goes on like a dream! When I use this I can definitely see a difference in the way my makeup looks and lasts, and I do stay matte for hours longer than if I used a regular face powder.

I had a deluxe sample size of this from Sephora and I am nowhere near finishing it yet, you really don’t need much of this. It is so finely …

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jun/07/2015

I love silica powders. They are by far my favorite powders because they control my oil and I'm super Talc sensitive so most others won't work for me. This one is quite light so it's easy to inhale (which I dislike). The new packaging with the mesh is really nice and helps keep the mess down. My biggest complaint is the price. I just can't justify the price when awesome …Read more

About reviewer (541 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

frommiaki

May/18/2015

This keeps me matte and looking flawless, making my pores invisible. I use a baby kabuki with the small pot. No breakouts or clogged pores.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Other, Other

3.0

Apr/07/2015

Pros:
- does mattify the skin for maybe 5-6 hours
- makes skin look flawless
- texture is really fine and smooth

Cons:
- makes me look ghostly white in flash

Overall, great powder. Didn't repurchase it because of how it causes flashback. Would probably be good for a daytime look and not night. LOL

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

Mar/08/2015

Just FYI, I have the travel size. I LOVE this HD powder. It makes my skin flawless, oil free for however long I need it (and trust me, I put on make up as early as 6:30am and take it off as late as 10pm) However, I don't like how a brush cannot fit into the travel size one so it's hard to swirl around. It does have a scent that I don't really enjoy - but it goes away after you dust …Read more

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

Feb/08/2015

Im not sure about the packacing because how tight I close it, its always a mess when I open and that makes me sad but definitely a useful and a making me wonderful product. I set my makeup and especially concealer with this powder and it never looks wrong.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Jan/27/2015

Total HG. I've worn this powder every day since I first discovered it several years ago. My #1 most important product in my very well-stocked makeup arsenal.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/27/2015

This powder is the best I ever had. It doesn't show that you have it on. Make sure that you don't put too much on. A bit pricy, but totally worth the money!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/03/2015

My go to powder, totally worth the price because the product will last your forever

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan