MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

100 silica

Absolutely awful. I visited Sephora one day to see if I could find a finishing powder that rivals MAC's prep and prime, and was recommended MUFE HD loose powder.

Every single I wore it, it emphasized dry patches I didn't even know I had and did not do ANYTHING in terms of oil control or keeping my makeup looking fresh. Terrible product overall!

Works really well! Especially on my clients when there taking photos! But for regular use there are better options. I personaly use lancomes saphire complex translucent powder instead because it works amazing! And plus your just paying for the brand on this powder. Try the 6 dollar one from elf it does the exact same thing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked the lightness of this product. I felt like when I used the powder, it helped even out my skin tone and covered flaws very well. Using it with a kabuki brush helps widen the coverage. It gives you that glow that you don't get if you don't put something over your foundation. I've been using it for about a year now and have no complaints.

I use this to set my under eye concealer every day. Nothing budges under this powder, not liquid, not cream--nothing. I can, take a nap, run a mile, and know that my makeup has stayed where I put it as long as I've used this powder over it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was just a total waste of money. It does. Nothinggggggg for my skin. It doesnt make my makeup last any longer, it doesnt make my pores look smaller, and it doesnt control my oil.
I expected a lot more out of thks product considering the price of it.
But then since I have it and I dont want to throw it away and it doesnt make things worse, I still use it occasionally when I feel all fancy and just wanna play around with makeup lol

Would not repurchase this, ever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought mine in 17oz and it fits perfectly inside my makeup kit. The packaging is sturdy and does not have any fancy design. I have combination to oily type skin and I found this very long lasting as it helps my makeup stay longer and my face matte for at least 6-8 hours depending on the weather. I would definitely advice this to people with combination to oily skin because it is incredible, however it is not advisable for people who have big pores as it tends to settle down and makes pores visibly bigger.

I hope this helps!
(P.S. It doesn't have SPF protection.)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well I really like this... it gives my face a softer finish when I use it over my matte foundation and it sets my makeup great, it doesn't budge. I live in Florida so its amazing during the summer to keep my face from melting off. Its kind of expensive at $30 but it does last a very long time. Not sure if I'll repurchase because I'd like to find something cheaper, but if I can't find something just as good I probably will.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I hated it. I really wanted to like it, and I tried it countless time, during 3 different seasons (summer, autumn, and winter). I also tried applying various amounts and with different face brushes too, but it still didn't work for me. The product made me look ghostly and awful in pictures. It also was a little drying. I like the texture and how smooth it goes on, but it just doesn't work on my skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know what I was thinking buying this product. I pruchased it because I have oily skin and I was hoping that this product would give me a matte, natural finish without looking cakey. Unfortunately it makes my face look too matte (almost dry) and accentuates the tiniest wrinkle. On top of that my face looks oily again after an hour or so.

Also I absolutely hate the packaging. It's loose powder and if you're not careful it goes everywhere.

It's definitely not worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this, and while I do like it I can't fairly say that it deserves all the hype. It's a very soft and smooth powder with a very silky finish. I have dry skin and if you use small amounts it really shouldn't dry you out. The only problem I have with this is that I have a tan/olive complexion and I've noticed that it gives my face a white halo making my face look slightly lighter than the rest of my body. If you have lighter skin I suggest this, if not then maybe not. It is pricey but a little goes a long way, I bought the big one and I have so much I don't even know what to do with it.