MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

100 silica

it set my foundation beautifully! it so long lasting and i dont have to touch up unless i come from yoga. it does diffuse and blur my pores a little too, so thats def a bonus! what really makes it perfect is that it doesnt look chalky on my super pale skin. this is def my hg powder. i couldnt ask anything more from a powder. i totally recommend this. its not even that expensive.

With my yellow undertone skin, I feel that this really isn't 'translucent' as it says and does leave a white cast even if it's just lightly dusted. I now just use this to set my undereyes and it works like a charm! It's very finely milled that it doesn't leave the undereyes looking grainy and if you like your undereye area lighter in the 'V' area, this is it! My HG undereye powder!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have really oily skin and this product does all it claims to do. I can wear it alone to control oil and minimize the appearance of my pores or wear it over my foundation to set it, control oil, and minimize any imperfections without it adding color or looking cakey. Not to mention that its effects last all day. But the best part...IT DOESEN'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT!!!!!!!! Now truth me told that this product is actually really pricey for what this product actually is. The only ingredient in this product is silica...$30 for silica is crazy, what you are paying all that extra money for is the packaging and the name that comes with it. That is why I only gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because you can get a much larger quantity of plain old silica spheres off of Coastal Scents and other web sites. I probably will repurchase though because it is amazing and $30 really isn't that big of a deal for me given the convenience of how easily available it is to me. I HATE having to order stuff online because for whatever reason it always takes me 2-3 times longer to receive packages in the mail then it does for most other people and many times they get "lost"...Don't know why that is though, I live in fairly populated city in Jersey so its not like I'm living out in the sticks somewhere= / But that's just me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was skeptical about this product at first because my sister who had dark olive skin didnt like it and gave it to me (she said it was too light on her skin) I have lighter skin so I gave it a try and OMG BEST loose powder I have ever tried!! I have combination -oily skin and this loose powder gave my face a smooth, velvety finish...the powder particles are super tiny that it efficiently gave my face a matte finish without making my face look cakey. I have tried a TON of loose powder and so far this is the best one. Tricky to work with if you have olive to dark skin tone...but definitely give this product a try if you have lighter skin tone. Makes your skin super smooth to the touch too!

The best matifying powder that I own. This product isn't the cheapest , but I promise you it will last you FOREVER. I get slightly oily in the t-zone and use this there whenever I feel like I need extra good oil control. I cannot emphasize how little of this product you need. I take a powder puff and pick up a little bit of the product and then scrape it against the edge of the container to get rid of all the excess and then I dab the puff once on my forehead, nose, inner parts of my cheeks, and my chin and then pat it in. It gives your face a very nice matte look and also feeling velvety. For flash photography I consider this a must so you won't have too much light reflecting off your forehead or anywhere you could possibly get shiny. You can get half sizes of this product for half the price (I believe it's $15) and I suggest going with that because like i said earlier a little goes a long way!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I threw all of my other powders out. I feel that my look isn't as cakey with this stuff. Just like most of MUFE products, this is pricey but a little goes a long way with this product because it will alter your final look if too much is applied!

I absolutely love this powder. I have combination skin, so I need something that controls shine on my forehead without caking into dry patches (especially in the winter). This powder does exactly that.
My guess for those who say that it alters the color of their foundation or blush is that they are using too much of this powder. A small amount goes a very long way, which is why, despite it's high price, I would say that this is a good value. I think I've had the same container for almost 2 years and am not even 1/4 of the way through it. I put it on over my CG smoothers tinted moisturizer, but UNDER my tarte cheek stain and have found that my make up stays put through an entire 12 hour hospital shift. It also does reasonably well keeping the shine at bay when I'm out in the humid NYC summer heat. I will definitely buy this product again if it ever runs out.

love it. recommend it to anybody who likes to keep their makeup looking flawless for as long as possible

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I decided to buy this product after hearing all the rave on here, in Sephora and on Youtube.

I was very impressed with the results! I have quite oily skin and I find that most powders feel heavy, creamy and cakey by mid-day. However, this product gave me a nice soft matte finish that lasted practicially all day!

I wear Revlon Colourstay Foundation in Oily/Combo skin in BUFF, so I'm pretty fair to begin with. After my foundation, I apply the MUFE powder with my Bourjous kabuki brush. I only purchased the small 17$ size to begin with so it's a bit difficult to get the appropriate amount of powder out, but I barley need any to cover my face!

The only down side is that sometimess when I put this on (might just be due to the small size of the container), it will sometimes set heavier in the creases of my eyes and nose, making it look very ghostly. However, a little blending with my kabuki brush fixes this problem!

I rarley have to touch up, and when I do, I don't put more powder on, I just dab my brush on my face to soak up any oil or shine!

Overall, I was very impressed with this product and once my little one runs out, I will probably go and buy the bigger container along with the recommended brush that Sephora usually sells beside it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this product! It lasts forever and a little goes a long way. I bought the travel size of this 7 months ago for $15 and it is still half full. I use this before I put my MMU on. It is instructed to use it after, but I think it creates a nice canvas for make up application. It refines pores and absorbs excess oil, so MMU does not go on cakey but glides on. It does not appear to break me out and I love that. It is made of 100% silica, so it has only one ingredient which I love!!!! This stuff is the best and is worth a potential splurge for some.