3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/03/2012

I like it -- skinny little prickly wand that doesn't clump and separates, good for length building, not as much for volume, and doesn't flake on me. It's easy to grab when I'm in a hurry and need something fool proof -- when I don't have time to stand there and be meticulous about the application.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/01/2012

Gave a little length, but not volume. Lots of flakes at the end of the day, my eyes feel irritated and red. Not for sensitive eyes.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jan/26/2012

I think this would be one of the best non-waterproof mascara in the drugstore, I have oily skin and droopy lashes so I always go for the waterprrof mascaras, but I decide to give this one a go, it doesn't smudge at all unless you rub your eyes or cry, but it does begin to flake after 6 7 hours. It does a great job separating my lashes and it lengthens okay. It only holds curls for about 5 …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

Jan/24/2012

This mascara gave some length and holds the curl! It clumps sometimes when applying a 2nd layer- but nothing a bit of brushing with an eyelash comb can't fix. It doesn't feel heavy and it stays put for the most part. It does flake, but it's really minor, nothing a little brushing off can't fix eithier. I don't think it gave me the definition and volume it claims …Read more

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/22/2012

I love this mascara I though that I was going to hate it but I dont this gave my lashes curl and lenght. I was surprised! This has to be one of my go to's. Im almost out and that crazy cause I never go through a full tube of mascara! Will buy again and love the pink and black tube!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

Jan/20/2012

The formula is ugh.
I don't hate it, I don' like it. Whenever I put it on, I have to check up on it ever half hour to make sure it didn't smudge or flake.
The packaging is really cute though!!
Over all, I will not be buying this again!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

Dec/20/2011

I like it. I don't love it, but it definitely deserves a solid 6.5/10. I bought this in Kohl Black and it sure did give me glam eyes.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

Nov/27/2011

At first I thought I liked this mascara, as it initially looked great, nice and dark and thickening without clumps. However, I noticed as the day went on, it left lots of black flakes and smudges below my eyes. I threw it out and bought Hypnose.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Nov/17/2011

I don't get why this has such poor ratings. This thing works really well! It really really does give me a fan-like lash appearance. And when I say there is no clumping, quite seriously, THERE IS NO CLUMPING. Its curling power is not miraculous but, by far, the best I've seen in a natural-looking mascara thus far. Oh, did I also mention it's natural-looking!?

I adore …

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Nov/15/2011

I bought this mascara because it was on sale and decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, it is one of my favorite mascaras! Although the formula is on the wet side it still seperates my lashes perfectly. With two coats my lashes are long and full. I would definitely be repurchasing it again even at full price which isn't pricey at all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24