RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

3.5

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

No clumps, buy it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard maybe this product was discontinued?... I used this mascara before I started using HE brands and it is one of the only "drug store" mascaras I can recommend. It didn't clump, didn't flake, and didn't bother my sensitive eyes (I wear contacts and lack oil production from my glands). The brush is nice, too. It is not a common bristle brush, but one of those plastic/rubbery kinds. I think that helps it not clump as much product onto the brush. The only complaint I have is that it dried out relatively fast.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I've only used this once and MAYBE I'm a little too quick to judge this mascara, but this...is...AMAZING! I saw someone on YouTube say that it's a really great mascara and so I saw it at Target and bought it. The packaging definitely attracted me- it's SO pretty! xD. But overall, it's a really good mascara for lengthening (not so much thickening).

I bought this bc I read that it works well for short lashes bc of the bristles. At first, I liked it and thought it worked well but now I don't think so anymore. The one thing that turns me off the most is this is a really wet mascara. It takes longer than usual to dry. I am a very speedy person and want my makeup to dry asap. This product gave me mascara dots near my eyes once I close them after applying. I think the bristles do work but I just have really short lashes and it doesn't work too well. I think this would go well for those with long lashes though. I would not repurchase but I would recommend if you're looking to try a good drugstore mascara.

on 5/23/2012 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is an aweful mascara. The wand is a brush/comb that seemed promising but it was a huge disappointment.

I bought this with a gift voucher I had. It came with the black khol pencil which is great. The brush came separate and was displayed in the package (like the Covergirl Lash Blast). I had it about 5mths before using it and I never opened the mascara. I just opened the package to use the pencil and it taped it after.

When I decided to use this mascara I was gravely disappointed. It was the driest formula ever. I'm sure I got a bad batch because that couldnt possibly be the formula. The color seemed almost charcoal when I purchased black. When I tried applying it to my lashes they could barely pick up the mascara. I had to throw this out after one use. It made no sense.

Stay away from this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I personally didn't have a problem with this mascara, it's actually better than others I've tried. The packaging is cute, I'm not a fan of pink but I love black *black goes with everything* ;D It separates my lashs, lenghtens, and adds a bit of volume. It depends on how you master the brush, here's a tip: when applying it, rotate the brush. There are two different sets of "spikes", long separated ones for length, and short close ones for volume. I was kinda impressed with this mascara, I was playing basketball with some friends on a really hot day (I live in Vegas, it gets pretty warm here), and I noticed that the mascara didn't smudge or flake, even though I was sweaty from the heat XD I think that a mascara flakes depending on people's skin type or something, cuz some people have complained about flaking and I never have that problem :p anyways, this mascara is pretty good if you are looking for a neat natural look. The cons I have for it is that it doesn't thicken my lashes much, and I'm not too crazy about the brush either. But I think it's still considered a good product :)

*to cut down on clumps, try to wiggle the brush from root to tip when applying mascara
*to help your lashes look bigger and help them grow, try putting vaseline on your lashes (don't let it get in your eyes) at night and wash it off in the morning and you should see a difference ;)

I adore this mascara because it lengthens and separates my lashes wonderfully. Doesn't give much volume though. I'm not going to buy it again because it doesn't gold a curl. If it doesn't hold the curl then bleeh.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Right into the trash. The dry formula and ridiculous dinky brush made it impossible to even get the product onto my eyelashes. The brush was some sort of floppy silicone with exactly four rows of bristles that were about a millimeter long.

on 4/21/2012 2:34:00 AM

I thought with the design of the brush it would really deliver volume and definition, but it failed miserably. I found that the formula was oddly dry, which is strange for mascara. As a result of the dry formula it caused severe clumping, and didn't help with volume or definition at all. The packaging looks cheap because the pink printing on the tube fades. Will not buy again.