RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

3.5

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 10/28/2013 6:14:00 PM

For this price it is real good value! It lengthens and defines lashes well and even brings some volume. Many expensive brands are much worse than this. I really can recommend!

on 10/24/2013 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara was like applying watercolor paint to my eyes. It absolutely did nothing besides melt right onto my skin. Packaging is tacky, I only got it because it was on sale and had heard decent reviews. Sadly, this did not work for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this because (once again) it was hanging by a product I wanted to buy and it looked pretty. Yeah, I'm that person who occasionally buys a mascara because she likes the bottle. I didn't read the packaging or anything so I didn't know what to expect; I figured that it either would be way too thick for my lashes, or just color them. I had pretty much resigned myself to never finding that perfect mascara. I have really thick eyelashes that are rather long and somewhat curly and the bottom and the top lashes get tangled often. I've been looking for a mascara that will just hold them in place, but either my eyelashes are just too heavy or the volumising bit of the formula makes the stick together. This stuff actually worked very well without an eyelash curler, and even better with. I will continue to buy this even if I ever make enough money to buy higher end stuff because this stuff just works.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I find Rimmel to be extremely hit or miss. I love the brush of this mascara but the formula is waaaay too watery. Once it dried out a bit, it was a great mascara though.

on 9/21/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like this mascara. I want to learn how to work with it more. If used properly, you get a really nice effect....this mascara is no good in formula because it is super duper thick like tar..i loved the concept but the formula is just toooo thick (even though i like thick formulas)

I personally am not a fan of regular brush applicator mascaras. They don't do anything for me and i have decent lashes. This was the first mascara i ever tried that changed my mascara regimen forever. It was the first plastic applicator mascara that i tried out and i fell in love with the length and definition it gave to my lashes. While this isn't my go to anymore and I've found much better ones along the way, it is a very decent mascara if you want more dramatic than natural lashes at a decent price

on 8/17/2013 7:16:00 PM

I have nothing bad to say about Rimmel London mascaras. I am a mascara junkie and always trying to find the best one. This brand is way ahead of other drugstore/cheap brands.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

So... This stuff sucked as a mascara for me. It smudged like CRAZY on my oily skin. My lashes were volumized, but that was because the brush didn't have enough bristles to brush out the product, and the stopper wouldn't take off enough of the excess. No matter what method I used, this mascara just didn't look good on... It wasn't very black, either. It was a greyish black.
I ran out of eyeliner one day so I tried using this as a replacement gel liner by putting it on the black of my hand and dipping a wet eyeliner brush into it. Huh. It worked! I got a nice, matte line, that could be drawn very precisely. It smudged much less than it did when I used it as a mascara, but still smudged. But the fact it wasn't black enough, and that I couldn't use much of the product because of its packaging as a mascara, made it a deal breaker...
This stuff comes off pretty easily. Melted off with Bioderma.
I won't repurchase this, nor would I recommend it. It's pretty mediocre overall.

on 8/11/2013 5:07:00 PM

I'm pretty sure this is discontinued. I managed to find a few tubes left at Target (after searching two other Targets) and snapped them up. I love this mascara. I've probably reviewed it before. I don't care. It's my HG. Please Rimmel, bring this back.

literally the best mascara i have ever used.
I asked my mom to buy me a different mascara when she bought this but it was out of stock so she got this one. i didn't like it at first because it didnt seem to do much. So it stayed at the bottom of my beauty bag for a while
a couple months later i decided to retry it because i was out of my current mascara ( yeah eah i know your not supposed to use it after 4 months but idrc i didnt have anything else)
if you wiggle it onto the bottom lashes and then slowly blink it covers all of the lashes, no clumpiness, gives just the right amount of volume and lots of length which is what i like
hasnt ran down my face but is not waterproof
great formula
as long as u apply it the right way