RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes

3.5

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Stearic Acid, PVP, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Lecithin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Simethicone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 8/17/2011 4:52:00 AM

I purchased this while it was on special. So for me it was nice and cheap. Under $10....for us Aussies that's relatively cheap.

I love love the packaging. So cute and the wand is nice and easy to handle.

Smell wise the product dosen't smell to bad, not a strong smell by any means.

Now onto the product. I can't say that I love the brush. The wand yes, the brush I'm not really swayed by. The product goes on beautifully nice and smooth, no clumping.

Cons: My thought are that this would be a nice thick mascara more for evening or 'glam' looks.....I would say thiat this is more like a great day to day mascara. I had to put at least 3 coats on to get it to my usual night time amount.

I think that this would be a great everyday wear mascara. One quick swipe in the morning and your done for the day.

I would buy this again.

on 8/15/2011 2:42:00 PM

My all-time favorite mascara! Due to my asian heritage, I have sparse and thin lashes, however long and naturally curled. This mascara does everything right for me: defines, darkens and gives the illusion of having more lashes. It also disolves easily with makeup remover (I hate having to rub my eye, hello wrinkles!) At that price, everyone should give it a try!

on 7/31/2011 12:20:00 PM

I have naturally long and thick lashes, and I love the wand. It separates my lashes, and does not clump. I wish it came in a waterproof version. I love the packaging, it's so cute and pretty! I will be buying this again when I run out, by far my favorite so far.

on 7/26/2011 11:41:00 AM

Personally I wasn't impressed with this mascara on many levels. It did very little on adding length, volume, or holding the curl. Clumped like crazy and gave me spidery lashes. Also the brush was so flimsy and difficult to use. Not a mascara I plan on repurchasing.

by far the best mascara i've ever had! my lashes are naturally quite long and this just makes them perfect. I've tried many other drugstore mascaras like the covergirl lash blast, and this one works the best. It is my go to mascara! I rated it a 4 because even though it makes my lashes crazy long it doesn't give the best volume/thickness. I usually layer it with my rimmel day to night mascara, and love the results!! I rated the price a 3 because some stores have it for $10 and others have it for $4.99, so it all depends where you go i guess.. but either way, it's definately worth waaay more than it's price, so the cheapness makes it that much better :)

on 7/23/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I was very weary of this mascara because of the wand. I usually go for brushes that are thicker and more of the standard kind of brush. I got two Rimmel mascaras the same day at Walgreens since they were on sale and the other one was the Sexy Curves and I didn't like that one at all. I just couldn't get it to work for me so I was afraid this one was going to be a dupe also. But, I'm happy to say I really liked this one. It took a little work to figure out the best way to use the wand for my eyelashes, but I got it and was really happy with the final result. It's not to wet but not too dry, doesn't clump, and doesn't smear too. Overall a good mascara and I might buy again if I were to find it on sale again.

I LOOOOOVEEE THIS MASCARA!!
ITS CHEAP
ITS WORKS REALLY WELL
ITS PRETTY PACKAGING
IT DOESNT SMUGE

I think the problem with some people and mascara's, is that they dont know how to apply it properly or the best way to apply.

I got it for 4.99 on sale, and i dont think you can go wrong.
would definitely buy this again...and again.

on 7/4/2011 12:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i love this mascara!! it has a super rich black pigment, defines/separates lashes, nd adds INCREDIBLE length! reading the reviews a lot of ppl said it was natural looking but i completely disagree!! i layer on coat after coat to my lashes nd i get the most dramatic effect! it does clump if u add too much so to fix this i run my thumb under the faucet to get it wet nd lightly press it to my lashes to remove the clumps nd continue layering. rimmel has made a lot of great mascaras but this is my favorite by far!

This is my favorite mascara. I've tried many and I always come back to this one. Heads up: if you are looking for volume to your lashes, you WILL be disappointed with this. This formula and 'comb' is great at lengthening like crazy, and will not clump. After my friend found out what mascara I was using, she went and bought some for herself. The next time I saw her, her lashes looked dramatically longer. It happened to be halloween, so I literally thought she was wearing false lashes and asked what kind they were. She said they weren't false, that it was just the glam eyes mascara :) If you're going for length, definition, and separation, DEFINITELY pick this up :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is really the best mascara i've ever used, it was my favorite. Usually with Rimmel, their mascaras will go bad fairly quickly, this one did not clump at all. It went on very evenly, stayed in place and really defined my lashes. I used it as my main mascara until it literally ran out.
I do agree that it's nothing amazing. It won't give you extra long lashes, curl or anything fancy. But it will do the basics that many mascaras can't do and do them perfectly.
I would buy again and again and again.