Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.3

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

If you dont feel like spending tons of money on a bronzer this does the job. I dont use bronzer all-year round since I live in NJ. I bought the lighter shade and I use just a bit to give me a warm glow. Since its something I will use 3-4 months out of the year. I think it has just enough shimmer and it does not look orange or brown on me. For $10 I think its a steal. I love the packaging which falls apart later on. LOL

on 4/19/2010 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am a redhead and no matter how long I sit in the sun, I stay white as a ghost. I bought this bronzer for light skin. The darker part is too dark and makes me look dirty but I can usually dig in the lighter part and achieve a healthy glow.
I am prone to break outs but I haven't noticed this product making things worse.
I don't use the brush provided with it because it doesn't work very well. Also, the mirror is pretty nice but I don't use it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Healthy ingredients, eco-friendly packaging, and nice matte finish. Doesn't break me out or make me itch. Wait till it's on sale to buy. It's kinda pricey. I do notice it oxidizes in such a way that is does not turn orange but it does get darker so fair skin girls use a light hand.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

No matter how hard I try I can not get this to show up on my skin...I like the texture and I can see that it might work for someone with a lighter complexion but for me, this didn't do anything!

I like it, it does smell but it looks very nice and does a good job of making me look a little tan and less sun deprived.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

finally found a bronzer that works w/ my skin & its being DCed! i have searched so long for this shade that isnt too shimmery or orangy and its being DCed right when i find it *sulks*. got this at CVS dirt cheap & yes i suppose it does hav a funky scent to it but most organic mu does. it doesnt bother me that much & besides i dont wear it right under my nose so i dont smell it anyways. this is the perfect shade for a redhead
oh and i just love the packaging,so cute
Update:
I still like this bronzer,it brings life to my face when im looking pale. The smell is a bit offputting but it wears off after a few mins,its the soy that causes that smell by the way.

This bronzer is horrible, it made me look "dirty" no matter how many different ways I tried to apply it, even with very little. It was a waste of money.

HORRIBLE.

This stuff turns me orange. It's really difficult to get much on your brush, then when you do, it goes on patchy. Just awful.

Oh, and it's starting to break me out. It's going in the trash.

on 8/3/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like it. I have the 2-in-1 bronzer/blush with Light Bronzer & Pink Rose blush. It makes my skin look really flawless... not a lot of shimmer, so you look natural, not overdone. The bronzer/blush combo works really well for giving me a "I spent the whole day in the sun and now my face is tan & rosy" look. I always get compliments on my skin tone when I wear this. The only thing that isn't entirely agreeable with me is the smell. It's kind of like crayons? But it's not super overpowering and once it's on the face, I can't really smell it. The packaging isn't the worst, but the whole magnetic cardboard thing is kind of weird and took a little getting used to.

I love the regular Physicians Formula bronzers and I thought organic would be better, but I was wrong. This powder smells and isn't really pigmented. My suggestion is to not waste your money.