COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/4/2011 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love the colors. Very pigmented and stay a long time on my cheeks. However, I HATE the packaging. I hate it! Not wide enough for a brush and the brush is like the worst ever, and I actually half and half use the thingers that come with my make up. I think it's supposed to be more convenient for travel, but it still SUCKS.

EDIT: I finally realized that it disappears quick off my face. And I really had it yesterday when I looked in the mirror and only one cheek was still there, embarrassing!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like these.
They are "okay"
if you pick the light colors it will come sheer.
thats why i pick the dark colors which show up nice.
very nice,compact small i carry them mostly everywhere.
The brush is useless

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have this in Golden Pink and I love it :) it goes really well with my tanned skin. Pigmentation is really good and it smells like baby powder! Does not irritate my acne-prone skin and it lasts all day!

These blushes are really great! I have two (pretty peach and plumberry glow) Both I absolutely love to use. I love the smell, some may find it offputting, but I like it. The pigmentation is really good and you get a lot of product for the inexpensive price. I definitely would buy more of these. The packaging is okay. I havent had any break on me, so it doesn't bother me.

This blush is usually between 3 and 4 dollars depending on the store. Its okay. Not my favorite, but not my least favorite either. Its not very pigmented. I have it in natural twinkle and deep plum. Natural twinkle is a very pale pink and deep plum is a brighter, but still pretty light, pink. One of my favorites about this formula is that it smells amazing! I like to put it on just because it smells so good!

on 10/4/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not going to lie, I am typically a makeup snob, and I haven't purchased or worn Cover Girl products since I was in high school almost 20 years ago. I am an avid couponer though, and had a great coupon recently that made some Cover Girl products practically free, so I stocked up and bought about 8 different colors - Cinnamon Toast, Iced Cappuccino, brick rose, and several others. I am a fair redhead with brown eyes, warm undertones & freckles. So far I am pleased with all of them. The staying power seems to be quite good, and there's a wide variety of colors available. They are fairly well pigmented and not too powdery. It does have a very "Noxzema" scent (like all Cover Girl products seem to have), but it transports me back to high school and I don't mind it. The packaging is less than stellar - cheap plastic with a tiny, useless brush. But, for the price of the product that isn't a dealbreaker. I use my own blush brush to apply this and it works just fine. Overall, I think this is an excellent, nice quality blush for the ridiculously cheap price.

on 9/24/2011 2:29:00 PM

i had a coupon that if u buy two cv products, u get one for $3 off, so i got a mascara i think that was on sale for $3, and i got this for free! i got it in rose, and it work so well! i use my own blush brush, but other than that, its amazing! i definitely recommend it!

on 9/18/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First and actually only blushes I ever really loved and used up. Plumberry Glow is the just came in from the cold flush nearly every other blush promises to be. Peach is luminous, and truly peachy. The price is great but would not be worth it if they were cheap but did not perform well. Long lasting, not streaky. Yes there is a scent and some shimmer, but no glitter, no frost, just a glow, and the scent has never bothered by incredibly sensitive skin. These do for me what other more expensive blushes say they will and for a fraction of the price. Used daily they will still last you a good year.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I keep comming back to this [: The only Bluush for me.Its amazing.
PROS :Cheap,Nice Colour Range,Long Lasting .
CONS :It does fade ,but nothing like a quick fixing helps (;
I would recomend this to a stranger [:

on 8/11/2011 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Natural Rose and Plumberry Glow. Both look really great, especially Plumberry Glow. I don't care for the packaging but I do like the small size, perfect to carry around with me in my purse. The brush isn't great or anything but it will do if I need to reapply. The smell reminds me of potpourri and I don't really care for it, but I can deal. For under $4, I plan on buying more shades.

Popular Blush Products