Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 3/4/2017 5:50:00 PM

This is the only eyebrow product that I need for the rest of my life.
I think this is the perfect product for defining and slightly filling in my thick eyebrows. If you're looking for a more dramatic effect or pretty much creating an eyebrow where there is none this might not be perfect

The color is perfect for my blonde hair, application is very easy and it stays in place nicely. Just incomparably better than any other product I tried.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Best brow pencil out there, colors are always on point, a little pricey, tried to substitute this with less expensive brands, I had to go back, you don't need to use as much as you think to fill your brows in.

on 2/24/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Such a great product. Achieve natural brows or build it up for a sculpted, more defined look. Love that the applicator tip is thin, which gives me more control and allows for a more precise application. I'm glad I finally caved and gave it a go! Now if you haven't, it's your turn!! You won't regret it.

on 2/24/2017 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The product isn't as creamy as I would have liked but it gives me natural looking eyebrows without any powdery residue or patchiness. The spooly side is good quality; it actually takes out product if you apply pressure so use it gently. The pencil is precise and does live up the claim of making hair-like strokes. I just wish it were slightly cheaper because I feel that this will get used up quickly

on 2/7/2017 1:14:00 AM

Easy to use. Staple product

on 1/30/2017 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

BOMB!

on 1/28/2017 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using the Brow Wiz for maybe two years now and I absolutely love it! It says on all day and blends in well to suit your natural brow colour. The only issue I have with it is I feel the dipbrow pomade for example is more pigmented so that it's a darker colour rather than look like it's barely on (with the brow wiz.) As well as the price difference between the brow wiz and the dipbrow pomade because with the brow wiz you'll have to continuously repurchase it when it runs out (usually lasted me months though), but with the pomade it'll last for longer months I feel because you don't have to use that much product (a little goes a LONG way!) and once you buy a brush along with it for your brows you can keep that brush and just repurchase the dipbrow when necessary. Brow wiz in Canada is about $31 I believe versus the Dipbrow Pomade is about $23 (without the brush) so you'd be saving money depending on what you want and what your budget is. Overall have loved and will continue to love the Brow Wiz! Just prefer the dipbrow for cost reasons and longevity reasons as well.

on 1/23/2017 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Purchased at Sephora based on recommendation. SA did a great job w application, but I've not quite mastered it yet.

on 1/23/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my.most beloved eyebrow pencil because it's so thin and soft to draw fine hair-like strokes with. My brows aren't very sparse, but they are uneven (one brow is more arched like I look constantly perplexed) but the Brow Wiz helps me achieve even natural brows. I don't need to press down with much pressure because the product is soft and blends nicely without leaving crumbly, waxy bits. I use the shade dark brown for my black hair and it suits my warm complexion. I do agree that this is pricy, but I will continue repurchasing this until I find a cheaper exact dupe.

on 1/12/2017 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff! It stays all day, even with my incredibly oily skin, and I overdraw my brows a bit, but none of it moves. I love it and I definitely recommend it for oily skin. It's great for making your brows look natural or a little more defined. So pleased! The price is a tad high, but it's worth it.