Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

This product looks super on. Natural but oh so defined. However, I've had two of these now and both times the brow comb has snapped off inside my makeup bag (even when the lid was on). This slightly hampers the portability of the product when travelling, as I'm always expecting it to break. Brilliant product, but I've hence deducted a star for packaging.

on 5/29/2017 4:50:00 AM

I have this in Granite and it works great on people who have black hair. You can build up the colour and go all black if u want, but otherwise it's very natural looking. But too pricey for the amount of product..

on 5/22/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A great product, easy to use and also easy to remove (should I go a little too far with the brows). I love Anastasia for everything brows but this products has to be one of the best. I started using after a makeup artist recommended at Sephora. I am officially fan now!

on 5/22/2017 6:05:00 AM

I have thick brows with very sparse "tails" or ends. This allows me to fill them In and easily control how dark or light I want my brows. It makes doing my brows a whole lot easier and quicker! Really travel friendly too!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This the the best brow pencil I have used so far. Previous to this I had been using the Shu Uemura Hard 9 pencils in Stone Gray and Seal Brown sometimes in combination with MAC coquette eyeshadow (I have dark brown hair and almost black eyebrows). The Shu is very good as well, very easy to do a natural or a stronger looking brow. However I find that the brow wiz looks even more natural because the fine tip allows you to draw hair strokes where you're missing hairs and look pretty realistic. Perfect amount of pigment and perfect texture. I use Ebony which is a neutral black brown similar to Mac Brun eyeshadow but when I run out I might try the medium brown to see if that might suit me better. It's very pricey but it's worth it.

on 5/10/2017 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my second Anastasia brow pencil; this one was replacement from Ulta due to the spoolie end cracking and breaking off. In less than a month and a half, the same thing happened again and I don't even use the pencil to fill in my brows daily, more so for when I am doing "the most". While I like the color range, precision and blend-ability, the price is too high for such a fragile product; this is a design flaw.

This eyebrow pencil is raved about ALL THE TIME. When I tried it, I loved that it was dry, hard, and very precise. It was able to perfectly mimic eyebrow hair.

But the color was way too warm-toned! I was surprised. Also, I'm sure this doesn't happen to most people who get it but for me, the pigment part broke inside of its tube so that made it harder to use.

on 5/4/2017 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Brow perfection. The texture this brow pencil imparts looks so soft and natural. Application is quick and easy.

Previously, I used hairspray sprayed on a brow brush, followed by Maybelline Tough As Taupe cream eyeshadow applied with an angled brush. I've replaced all that with this pencil spoolie combo - and the end result is far superior.

I'm very fair (Mac NC20, Porcelain in Bobbi Brown) with dark eyes and hair, and the Ebony shade looks perfect on my naturally soft black brows.

HIGHLY recommended product.

on 5/2/2017 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I swear by this product. I have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so. It is the best brow product by far. It's better than Benefit's Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel and Goof Poof Eyebrow Pencil. There is a variety of shades so you can find your exact color. The packaging is very convenient as well: one side is the pencil and the other side is the brush. Works very well when used with the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. Definitely must buy!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this brow pencil. It's very hard and very thin, so it makes very nice realistic looking brow pencil. It's easy to use, gives a natural result and the colors are true to real brow hair. Also I like the spoolie at the other end.