Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 11/14/2008 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this for my brows! I wanted something else besides carrying around my brow powder and brush, so this pencilmade it very easy and convienint to do so. the color match is great for me, i am a NC30 and i use the medium ash one, and it looks VERY natural, when i fill in my brows. the spoolie on the end is great because its small enuogh for precision and my thin brows. a bit on the pricey end for a pencil, but i love it so much! if it were even half the price i would buy tons, i guess i have to wait for sephora to have discounts or something!

on 10/8/2008 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this tool for my brows! It's *so* much easier than using a brow pencil. I had previously used Kevin Aucoin's product that's almost identical to this and it was the best thing I ever used, and so was this, so I was definitely NOT let down! I would recommend this to anyone who's hesitant about a brow pencil, this is like a lead pencil that you click up when you've used the tip of it. It's very easy to control (MUCH easier than anything else I've used) and it allows you to fill-in very fine and delicate spots & then blend with the attached brush, so that it looks completely natural.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Would I buy this again? YES! I have fairly sparse and light brows but dark hair and can never find a brow pencil that doesn't look ridiculous on me. This is PERFECT. Thin line, perfect texture, easy to use. I even left it in the car accidentally and didn't have a melty pencil to deal with.

on 8/3/2008 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally, an HG brow product. I have Brow Whiz in Medium Ash and it is perfect for my brows and skintone. I have black hair but my brows are very sparse so I always have trouble finding the right brow shade--too warm and my brows look infected, too dark my brows look drawn-in, too light and I look like a mime. The pencil is super thin but the best part is the hard, waxy formula. Or maybe it's not so hard and waxy. I don't know but it is PERFECT...much better than even the MUFE or Kevyn Aucoin brow pencils I tried. I also love the little spoolie on the other end which makes it a breeze to blend the color in. I'm just so sad now that I lost my Brow Whiz but I haven't been able to get a new one because Sephora is sold out in my shade.

on 5/27/2008 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Yeah,you really don't get much product,but this is wonderful.This really gives me natural looking brows.I also love KA but in that one you REALLY don't get much product.I use the brunette,and it is a perfect match (LLL medium brown hair)
I love that i don't have to sharpen it and it comes with the brush,

Well, they finally got it just right. Excellent packaging, no need to sharpen, and the spoolie on the end is great for blending. I used to use MAC Fling, but it was a touch too yellow for my ashy hair color, and I hated the way the lead constantly broke. Anastasia's Brow Wiz has improved upon that with a slightly harder formula that resists breaking. (I should note, though, that my blond pencil broke once. I put the lead back in and it worked fine, except that it was prone to falling out. Now I use Medium Ash and the lead hasn't broken yet.) Medium Ash is such a superb color; it works for dark ash browns all the way up to light blondes. It's neither too yellow nor too red, and looks more natural than pencils that avoid the yellow/red trap by using too much grey. I use MAC Beguile Brow Set over it when I want to darken a touch, and Sophisticated when I want to lighten a touch. Brow Wiz in Medium Ash is a must-try if you have hair like mine (light brown with blonde highlights).

Even though I have light brown hair, I bought this in Ash Blonde to just give a little definition to my brows -- and it makes such a big difference! I have very sparse brows and cannot remember the last time I plucked them (8 years ago??) so this is a great tool to "anchor" my face. I love the retractible pencil that never needs sharpening and the little brush at the end is fantastic. I actually pencil in my brows from the outside in, and then use the brush to comb my brows back in the right direction. A great little product that I use everyday along with mascara and face powder.

on 3/5/2008 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been needing something new for my brows and I checked out the Brow Wiz and Brow Filler from Anastasia. The Brow Filler was a damp sponge that just looked like it would create a fake, smeary brow. I bought Brow Wiz in Brunette instead. This thin pencil is very easy to use to fill in sparse brows. The fine tip helps create the look of a few more hairs here and there. The spoolie on the other end is great. I can comb, draw, comb very quickly. No smearing and the look is natural. I have pretty much black eyebrow hair and Brunette is a perfect match. I love that I don't have to sharpen. Overpriced as all her products are but I will re-purchase. UPDATE: Has lasted 6 months + with daily use so far.

on 2/27/2008 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

I am addicted to brow pencils so of course I had to check this out at sephora. I do love powder such as smashbox but pencils are alot easier to apply. The only problem with pencils are that they can look unnatural. Ok on to the review:
It was love at first sight with brow wiz! The tip of it was so tiny in width, it actually looked like one of those twist up writing pencils. I suppose its very similar to KA brow pencil but I dont have it to compare. When I tried it on, it applied perfectly. I definitely need a pencil for perfect application for my brows since they are asymmetrical. This really does help with that, my brows looked completely even when I was done.
I was previously using mac spiked and while I do love it, brow wiz applies easier for me. It's smooth, I can make soft or hard strokes and looks extremely natural. I have it in brunette & it has no red tones in it. 4 stars b/c I only wish it didn't include a spoolie at the other end & there was more product added. But the spoolie works great especially as a lash comb after applying my mascar :) It's also a little pricey but I've gone through so many d/s pencils that were either the wrong shade or difficult in application so buying this is absolutely worth it. Check it out next time you're at sephora, especially if you are a brow addict like me.

I am a marketer's dream, I saw this in the Sephora catalog & had to run out & buy it even though I have a Smashbox brow tech that has barely been touched. I did like the actual product, the teeny tiny tip helps to fill in those thin brow lines & the spooley @ the other end was very convenient. The packaging is very deceiving though- for $19 you only get 0.0028oz, while for $24 I can get .055oz in the Smashbox brow tech. I think I'll stick to the Smashbox in the future.