Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 2/9/2018 4:04:00 PM

Made my eyebrows fall out!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the longest time (about 15 years) I was attached to a Clinique Superfine brow pencil in 002 Soft Brown. The color was a perfect match, the pencil had a fine tip, and didn't mind too much the absence of the spooley. Then, despite not having a perfect shade match I pushed myself to buy a Broz Wiz to get to know what the fuzz is about. I've bought Medium Brown that is a bit too dark for my complexion and the Soft Brown that is too warm for me. (Taupe was a way too green)
Wow! I wish I've done that sooner. This is the first ever pencil that I've used that doesn't leave visible strokes and looks natural without almost any efforts on my part. Going over the pencil with the spooley blends it to perfection.
I wish they had an exact dupe shade for a Clinic - a cool light brown. But even without the perfect shade match, there is no going back to Clinique. The tip of Anastasia's pencil is thinner, it's is easy to check how much of the product left (Clinique only goes up and doesn't go down), and the spooley makes everything better.
The downside of this pencil apart from not having the right shade is the fact that it does smudges pretty easily and doesn't stay perfect all day. My sparse brows require touch-ups. I will not repurchase, but I'll have a look at another Anastasia products.

on 1/2/2018 12:17:00 PM

First, I have to say that this is probably my favourite pencil product for brows. However, I find it too expensive for the quantity I get. I'm tempted to try dupes for this, which I've heard are just as good, rather than repurchase this.

on 12/31/2017 10:58:00 PM

This was the first very fine point brow pencil I purchased. It was a revelation. It isn’t HG for several reasons: the tendency for the spoolie to break off, the average length of wear (admittedly oily), and the price increases since I’ve been using it (long before all the buzz).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Holy grail. Hands down. My brows have never looks better, and it lasts all day long. Expensive, so when my wallets looking sad and I've run out, I do use the Nyx dupe, but I prefer this one by far.

on 11/29/2017 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this brow pencil in the store and loved it. It's easy to apply, goes on easily, doesn't budge, and I liked the attached brow brush. However, the brush broke off within a week. I was trying to clean it and it just snapped right off! I returned the pencil to Sephora and got a replacement. The brush broke off within a day! So although I love the pencil side of this product, I wouldn't buy it again because the brow brush aspect is basically useless. Why pay for something you can't use?

on 11/7/2017 8:46:00 AM

I decided to try this after using the gel pot for years. Love it! Great color and staying power.

on 11/7/2017 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have tried many eye brow pencils, but have never found a match close enough to my natural brows, until i bought this pencil in the colour medium brown.
I had bought one from benefit, but i always felt self confident that it was obvious i had product on my brows, as i found their colours tend to be a little on the red side, and not a natural brown. I was looking into the hourglass ones when a sales assistant in sephora asked if i wanted some help. Once i explained that i was giving up on brow pencils as i just cannot find a natural colour match, and hate that obvious drawn on look. I only want to touch up a few bare spots, and add some shape.
She asked if i had ever tried the anastasia ones. Knowing the brand was well known for their brow pencils, i thought for sure i must have in the past, but not found a match,and that was the reason i was looking into other brands.
I reluctantly let her try some shades on me, and to my surprise i couldn't tell where she had applied the product.
I decided to go out into natural light, and i was pleased to see it was a very close colour match.
Now besides a great colour match, i like how fine the tip is, and easy the pencil is to give definition. The pencil seems to stay on all day, and doesn't smudge.
Another plus is, the lids from the spooly, or pencil end are the same, so it doesn't matter what end you put the lids on .
Other pencils i have owned have difference shaped ends, which was annoying having to fit the lids on the correct ends.
I highly recommend, and will repurchase this pencil again.

on 10/28/2017 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I Iove this brow pencil. Always will repurchase.

Now understand the ‘hype’!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using It Cosmetics Brow Power for a couple of years. It has served me well except for the fact that it's a "universal color" and I'm blonde so I have to be very careful how much pressure I use when applying it or else I can easily end up looking odd. If I'm in a hurry, I have to skip using it all together because it does take time for me to apply it to suit my coloring. I saw all of the wonderful reviews on Brow Wiz plus I had a 20% off reward...so I decided to try it in taupe. I love the small point because it gives me more control. It's "hard" if that makes any sense. This means that it goes on more precise than softer pencils. The color is PERFECT for my lighter brow color. Most blonde eyebrow pencils are too light and beige-ish for me. Also, the color blends so well with the spoolie that it's indistinguishable (i.e...no pencil strokes visible). I always thought the spoolie was just used to brush the brows but it actually does blend the product! My brows are on point now (pun intended)!