Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.3

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510)

on 10/18/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have this in the color taupe which is a perfect match for my brows. This brow pencil is a hard waxy pencil and I need to apply some pressure to get it to apply evenly. Once on, it lasts all day.

on 9/3/2018 4:50:00 AM

Love this to fill in sparse parts of my brows before I fill them in more thoroughly with the Anastasia brow powder duo. The spoolie can get dirty pretty quickly so I wash it with my other makeup brushes. I do really like the convenience of it.

I have the shade Medium Brown and this shade works really well for me. For reference I have light skin (NC20) and dark brown hair. I love the formula of the mechanical pencil because it's not too waxy not too dry and it's pigmented enough. NYX micro brow is similar in terms of formula but I can't find an exact dupe for the shade Medium Brown. I also have the brow pencil by Anastasia in the exact same shade but I find that Brow Wiz gives a more precise application.

on 8/13/2018 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My go-to brow product. I have very uneven brows and this makes it so easy to even them out. Love how fine and precise it is. It is expensive, but in my opinion worth it.

on 8/7/2018 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought this brow pencil several times in taupe. And with every single one, the spooley broke off at some point. And every time it broke, I fixed it with a bit of nail glue. This time, the spooley broke off in a way that couldn't be fixed. Additionally, the pencil tip is quite hard which leads to the point breaking if I pressed too hard in applying. I'm not repurchasing this brow pencil anymore. This brow pencil seems to be an inferior product.

on 8/3/2018 3:55:00 PM

I have dark brown almost black asian hair and medium ash brown is perfect. Its not a slippery formula which i prefer. I do like this better than the cheaper dupe by nyx. This one is easier to draw because the nyx is more waxy and it goes on harsher. I want to try the benefit one but ive been loving and loyal to the abh so im not sure if id ever switch!

edit- i noticed my brow hairs been falling off when i use this. I will def buy the benefit precisely my brow in 4.5 to try instead

on 7/27/2018 3:19:00 PM

Great for using as a touch up during the day but the overall amount that you get isn't a lot. I used up one pencil in about 2 months if I fill my brown in everyday. The look is very natural.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have four backups of this brow product, I love this brow product. I have some gaps on eyebrows, but i love natural, bushy eyebrow look so this product gives me just what i want. I have naturally really cool toned dark brown hair and eyebrows. I tried many of these brow product, ebony is a bit dark but i get along with, but i also love medium brown. chocolate and dark brown are too warm for my cool toned hair. longevity is great, this pencil is not too pigmented which is awesome, i tried benefit precisely my brow and don't like it just because it's too creamy and pigmented. spooly is also great.

the only bad side if you have really sparse eyebrows, this will not last that long.

on 7/11/2018 5:51:00 PM

my HG brow product! it's easy to use, sits well atop of makeup as well as skincare, lasts all day without smudging or fading, and looks natural. i can see why it's a cult favorite. it is definitely pricey, but i would repurchase over and over again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer the brow pencils from MAC or the Brow Definer from ABH. I purchase this whenever it goes on sale from Ulta, but it breaks too easily. I will not repurchase.