Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love the smell of this product! It smells so clean and fruity. I've noticed that when I use this product my hair is softer and bouncier. But this product is meant for your ends not the rest of your hair. A lot of people use this as a moisturizer but I think you should use another product for the rest of your hair especially if you have dry hair.

on 2/22/2011 2:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an excellent creme leave in. I love that it has a pump unlike some of the other leave-in that Herbal Essences had. It works really well at keeping my hair tamed, no static and minimal fly-aways even if I let my hair air dry. The only negative is if I blow dry my hair it sometimes knots up when I go to brush it, but once I brush any knots out it remains untangled for the rest of the day, so probably more the blowdrying technique. I love the way this smells also, I wish it lingered longer.

Update: 10/25/11: When I had my hair cut the other day my hairdresser noticed how dry my ends were, and usually my hair is so healthy. I am going to try some other leave-in products that might do more to moisturize/protect my hair.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I repurchased this a few times before I discovered my HG: Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Treatment.

I have medium-long, very dry, very 3B curly hair that is processed, color treated hair. It is very frizzy and hard to manage with out lots of product. If you have fine hair, you need to use it sparingly.

It also smells DELICIOUS! I just can't get over how good it smells. I have been disappointed with most of the HE scents after they did that massive change to their line a few years back - HE lost me for a long time after that one. I miss my beloved Rose Hip line. :( But, this one smells good and strong and lasts a long time. I guess if you don't like or are allergic to fragrance, you might not like it, but I love it!

I liked this because it thick - those watery spray-in leave in's just don't do much for my hair. I used to use a leave in treatment and then an anti-frizz cream or serum. this is thick enough that I could cut out an extra step. I would use 2-3 generous pumps and work thought my hair working section by section. Then I would add my styling products & either blow dry or air dry.

Over time, I noticed my hair was becoming softer and more manageable. I really liked it! But it's was hard to find at most drug stores for some reason, which is why I went in search of something else.

It is not cone free - but I am not anti-cones.

If I couldn't find my HG Cantu, this would be a close runner up. It's one of the few that are heavy enough ti meet my needs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! This is by far my favorite leave in treatment. My hair is naturally curly but I do straighten it a lot. I always use this product on my hair the night before I straighten my hair. I will make sure to apply a generous amount throughout my hair, especially the ends. I then use a comb to evenly distribute it. The next morning I will just rinse this out of my hair, apply my heat protectants, blow dry, and straighten my hair. I have noticed that my hair is less damaged since I have started using this. This just shows me that great products don't have to be expensive. I bought this when it was on sale for $2.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favourite leave-in conditioner - it's lasted forever considering I only use one pump every time I shower. I have long, loose curly hair that is prone to frizz and dryness at the ends. When I use those after I shower, my ends looks great and never dry out! My hair also splits quite easily, and I haven't needed a haircut yet!
Also, the price is great - I think I got it for $2.25 at Zellers.

on 2/3/2011 6:29:00 PM

I have really long hair, and consequently my ends are quite dry. This leave-in product keeps my ends smooth, shiny, and hydrated throughout the day. I use it when my hair is wet so I have had no problems with oiliness. It smells nice, and is pretty cheap too, so I recommend it for sure!

on 11/15/2010 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

It gets the job done for like a day, but is NOT ultra moisturizing like my Sunsilk 24/7 leave in creme.

This stuff is great. The smell is fruity and lasts all day, it blends in well with the Aussie fruity smells (I use the Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner) My ends are smooth and I'm seeing less split ends. I just wish the bottle was bigger, but definitely worth $3.00.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i just bought this..
i tried it the first time and i put way too m uch; so my hair is all tangled and stuff * i have super straight hair*
its greasy and stuff..but i know it's because i put too much

the smell is amazing. im just really curious..is this actually HEALTHY for your hair? because the ingredients are really bad..because of the ingredients, i wont buy this again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a great. I use one pump, apply to the ends of my hair only, run a tad bit through my bangs, blow dry, then flat iron. The result is amazingly soft and straight hair that lasts. I get compliments on it quite often and people are amazed at how healthy my hair is for being highligted and colored. The first time I used it i hated it because it made my hair impossible to style but I now know this was because I used way too much!

I don't think this repairs hair. I believe it only masks the damage, however, it does protect against heat and that is a plus in my book due to my flat iron addiction. I will continue to buy this.