Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In

Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

This product is GREAT for split ends. And, I'm definitely repurchasing. I had a BUNCH of split ends, I started using this, and I saw less split ends in a few weeks. This is great. Definitely recommend it. :D

on 7/26/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Now, I have about *Counting fingers* 3...7...12...
well...several different leave in conditioners in my room and not one of them, not even the expensive ones, have made as much difference to my hair as this magical leave in.
The smell is divine! The texture is reasonable; not sticky or slimy or oily and the cream works. It basically works. Well, for me it does. But I would highly recommend it. I bought it because it came in a rather sexy coloured bottle (lol...I'm an easily amused consumer *shame face*) and it claimed to protect straightened and dry hair from breakage.
My hair has a tendency to just snap at the slightest touch which really worried me so I started investing in leave ins. I like Herbal Essences and they hadn't disappointed me so far, so I thought "Hey, why not give it a go". After about a week of using it, I noticed that my hair felt a lot softer but softness isn't a enough to win me over. After about another 3-4 days I noticed that I was getting A LOT LESS BREAKAGE! I couldn't believe it. I was combing my hair without fear of going bald during the process...
I really hope it lasts and I haven't jinxed it somehow by testifying of it's greatness lol. It's a brilliant leave in and does exactly what it says. Plus it smells edible! Have to restrain myself from licking it. *Shame face*

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this product. I was pretty skeptical about how this would work for my relaxed hair but I was pleasantly surprised by the results. It sufficiently moisturized my hair and makes it sooo soft. I know that partly is due to the fact that it contains silicone but I personally prefer a product that contains some silicone because it tames my frizz and makes my hair managable. This also smells reallly good, I got compliments from my boyfriend about how great my hair smelled after applying this to my hair. I use this daily, my only negative critisim about this is how small the bottle is, I used 1 bottle in like 3 weeks which is quick for me, which is the reason I gave this 4 out of 5. But overall this is a great find!

on 7/13/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have rebought this product a few times now. I'm a curly girl, and I know cones are bad for me, but I just LOVE this stuff, and my hair does too!

No cones makes my hair VERY frizzy, so a little is good. The smell is wonderful, and it makes my hair feel soft and touchable.

While the shampoo and conditioner is a little bleh for me, this works very well. I will continue to repurchase, as long as it doesn't change. The packaging is a BIT of a pain. The bottle is very small, and I go through it pretty quickly. I'd like a bigger size. Also, it gets clogged easily, and I can never tell until a little squirt comes gushing out of the nozzle. Like a water gun!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this! I use it as a leave-in conditioner almost daily, and it's probably one of my favorite products. The smell is absolutely addictive, so that's a plus. When I apply it to my damp hair, it makes my hair so incredibly soft. I'm trying to grow my hair out, so the silk proteins will definitely help with that.

My only issue is that it did TERRIBLY when I've tried to apply this to dry hair. It made my hair feel rather dry afterwards, which I found odd. I guess it just works best on damp hair.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Absolute love for this product! I got this as a bonus when I bought the Long Term Relationship shampoo, and since then I cannot do without it. I'm going into my 8th month without a trim, and there is not a single split end in my hair. My friends even notice how good my hair looks and comment on its lovely smell, all thanks to this. I use one pump to rub through my ends after I wash my hair, and the scent stays throughout the entire day. Definitely an essential for me now, I plan on repurchasing over and over again.

The scent isn't bad...just raspberries. Doesn't last in my hair. I was worried about it weighing my har down, but I just use it to smooth the ends of my waves, and no problems! I used this both when I flat ironed it, and my ends felt nice and smooth, and when i air dried, it was defined, soft, and significantly lss frizzy. I don't see myself running out of this anytime soon, as I don't need to use that much, but I will repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Pros:
smells nice, like raspberries
easy to use pump
cheap

Cons:
VERY waxy, leaves hair sticky and coated. Tangles it and does not moisturize. I would NEVER buy this stuff again. I really wanted to like this but it does nothing for my wavy, dry hair :(

on 5/27/2011 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I try others, but always come back to this! It has the right consistency, the right fragrance and works just right every time. I can use it right after showering or even just before my hair is completely dry. It calms the frizzies and flyaways and protects my hair from the humidity. Leaves my wavy hair soft, shiny, and managable. When I downsize the overgrowth of products on my shelf, I chuck the others and keep this....very telling!

I bought this leave in to use with the LTR shampoo and conditioner and i have to say i really love it! the whole system seems to work great with my wavy frizzy color treated hair. i have shoulder length hair but bought this system cause i wanted something to help protect against split ends. this leave in smells wonderful its very moisturizing and leaves my hair soft and managable. i would definately repurchase this product