Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In [DISCONTINUED]

Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In  [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after dying my hair for the first time. I was a bit paranoid about my hair being damaged, so since then I've used this almost daily.

The only difference I see is that I wake up with more controlled hair. My hair doesn't really feel any softer compared to the when I don't use this conditioner.

It's all right. I will continue to use this until I'm done with the bottle.

Oh, and the pump temporarily broke for a week! I don't know what happened, but after a week's time it started working again. Temperamental bugger...

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was kinda skeptical about this, but after having pretty good results from other HE products, minus build up from one line, I got over it.

My hair hasn't grown out long enough to know for sure, but so far this is working GREAT. I get a few split ends, but mostly just dead ends I need to trim. This keeps my ends looking healthy, not dry & dead. It seems to like.. seal my hair together, forming frizz free curls. I only use this on my ends after another leave in 'cause I used it by itself & it didn't do anything. It works better only on the ends. Oh, & I love the pump bottle!

While this smells good, the smell gets annoying after your hair dries. But whatevers(: I want to try the shampoo & conditioner, but I want to try the new Tousle Me Softly line too. Hmm.

well, i have no idea where to buy this product again, but i hope i can find it somehow!
i don't really know how well this thing works, but it smells great. and it's thick, and creamy- soft gumpy.. if that makes sense.
i think it works pretty okay.. but i don't 'know what it does for my ends. maybe it doesn't work. the smell is really heavenly and mature, for a herbal product.
i love it :) packaging is prettyy coool.i love how there's a pump.

on 6/23/2009 12:40:00 AM

I'm on the fence about this one. I'd say for a drugstore product, this one does its job. It leaves my hair soft and manageable, but my curls don't look very defined after using this. I really like the smell though.

on 6/17/2009 12:29:00 AM

I think that some of the problems that people describe about this product are the result of using too much product. I have (SUPER) THICK hair and I only use ONE PUMP of the product. It smells really good, and if I only use one pump it leaves my hair soft and not dirty feeling. It has helped my split ends mend and it also helps prevent split ends.
:) mo

I really wanted to like this since it smelled so good and was so cheap. however, it left my thick hair feeling greasy and weighed down. I used it in my damp hair and only used about two squirts, but still, it left it feeling soooo dirty. :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells really good and provided decent texture and softness to my hair without getting sticky or greasy. It does provide some light moisture and smooths snarly bits. I also like that it comes in a pump bottle and is not too pricey.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is a wonderful drugstore leave-in! The smell is great and it gives a ridiculous amount of slip and softness. The first time I used it, I was in absolute shock that something could make my hair so incredibly soft. Definitely worth the money!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have 4a/b type hair and this works so well on my ends. It keeps my ends staying strong and soft. Also, this product smells heavenly which is a plus. I have only tried this on my hair while air drying but so far, so good :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

It smells amazing but it did nothing for my hair. I have dry ends and this made absolutely no difference at all!