3.8

price range

Reviews

2.0

5 years ago

Left my hair dull looking and it got tangled more easily.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

Divine is the word to describe this leave-in conditioner by Herbal Essences. The smell is so pleasant and the consistency is great. This leave in conditioner makes my ends feel so soft and moisturized. I don't always use a conditioner because I have oily, thin hair but using this leave-in makes me hair so soft, smelling good and smooth. Definite re-purchase for me :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

7 years ago

This product has an allure I can't deny. I apply it to my hair while dry and really focus on the ends. Then I take a round brush or boar bristle to distribute it. It smells incredible, I just want to bury my nose in my hair. It's like hair lotion and the real "softness" actually doesn't become apparent until a few uses and generally more by the next day. But it's totally worth it! Use sparingly at first to figure out how much you need - a little goes a long way. I do use it on wet hair too, but I think the added moisture of wet hair thins the product out - better method for thin hair types, mine is coarse and thick.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

LOVE THIS! Quenched my strands after the Pantene Beautiful Lengths dried out my ends :( Hair feels soft and silky the next day when I wash it, (yes, I wash my hair everyday)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan

HairBrown

8 years ago

I really really like this product. It takes me forever to finish the whole thing which is great because I won't have to go out and buy this very often, it smells great and I also feel that it protects my hair from a lot of split ends (I wash and blow dry my hair everyday and I also haven't cut my hair in 8 months). Although it has some awesome perks, there are the downsides as well. I don't really like putting cream products in my hair when its dry so I massage it into the ends of my hair and blow dry until its 70% dry, but as the day goes on, i feel like the product kind of clumps together and the ends of my hair are in several chunks rather than.. well, separated like hair should be.. And also, since the packaging is in a pump, it's not that handy to travel with but I would rather have it in a pump than a jar. But all in all, definitely repurchasing.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I thought that for the price, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in Conditioner is pretty handy and I love it. It's just around 3 dollars a bottle and that bottle lasts a very very long time. A little goes a long way. I wrote a review about it on my website at www.ambersweet.net a while back and it's pretty detailed as I could go on about this product for days. When is it best? Coming out of a swimming pool your hair will feel like it hasn't just been slapped across the "face" with chlorine.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I love this leave in! I am currently transitioning and attempting to figure out what my hair likes best in order to ward off breakage at my new hair growth, after a henna dye on my hair NONE of my leave ins worked like they used to not Carols Daughter, and not even the Kiehls that I saved for weeks on my poor college student budget. I bought this on amazon based on several rave reviews on the curlynikki forums, and also because it was reasonably cheap and if it didn't work then I wouldn't have sunk to much money into it. I put it on my damp hair in sections and I felt a difference right away! my hair is softer and it became so much easier to finger comb, My relaxed ends and natural roots are playing along quite nicely now, and it makes the most gorgeous twist outs. The only thing is that it is heavier than what i'm used to and has a bit of a waxy residue, however the slip it gives your hair is worth it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

8 years ago

Dear Clairol: This is your last chance. You discontinued Renewal 5X leave-in, which I loved; you discontinued Herbal Essences Citrus Lift Detangling Spray, which I loved; you discontinued Herbal Essences Break's Over Shampoo, which I grew to REALLY love. All of those worked beautifully and made my long, fine, straight hair look and feel silky, healthy, and soft. I have found no acceptable alternative to any of these which fits my budget. Long Term Relationship Leave-in is a fair substitute for Renewal 5X; it can be a little waxy, and if I get just the right amount on my air-dried hair it will look reasonably good, but I can't use it every day because it's kinda heavy. Nonetheless, I do like it. Therefore, I warn you: if you discontinue this, I am done with you - period, end of sentence, DONE. WITH. YOU. Govern yourself accordingly. Yours, etc., Z

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I bought this on sale expecting to hate it, but for $2 I figured it was worth a try. It definitely was! My hair is super dry from bleaching and coloring repeatedly. At first I thought this was going to feel slimy because it's so thick; but it soaks in like a dream.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

8 years ago

I've been using this product for about a year now and it's pretty good. It smells great and it does help to keep my ends hydrated but I still do get split ends. It's an average leave-in conditioner, nothing special, but it gets the job done for me

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18