Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Rockstar

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Rockstar
Revlon Blackberry Sephora Purple UD Rockstar

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

on 1/19/2012 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome. A little darker than its purple counter-part, Ransom, in the 24/7 set, but just as vibrant.

on 12/29/2011 8:15:00 AM

My HG liner. The color is so pretty (very dark shimmery blackish purple...) and looks great with dark eyes. Easy to apply. I team it with the Yeyo or Midnight Cowboy pencils in the inner corner of my eye.

on 12/28/2011 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love Love Love this eyeliner...I got it in the Naked pallet for Christmas and I am already addicted to it....I will definitely repurchase once this trial size one runs out.

I have dark brown hair, green eyes and this color just makes my eyes POP!!! It goes on soooo smoothly and creates a perfect wing look...

I don't know if I'll ever go back to black again. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this eyeliner. The color looks amazing against my blue eyes without making me look "raccoonish". What I really love though is that this eyeliner has TRUE staying power on my lower lash line. The only reason I took one mark off is for the fact that I find this liner pencil hard to sharpen, even with the best of sharpeners. However, the beauty of the color and the staying power far exceeds the difficulty of sharpening. Will most assuredly be purchasing again.

on 11/28/2011 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So true what the other reviewer said about this liner "wearing like steel" -- I've tried SO MANY liners on my lower lash line, including Bobbi Brown, Mac etc and none of them managed to stay on! This one did, though. I work at night in a club and used this, and after my eight-hour shift the line was still very clearly visible. Minimal smudging, too.

The color is a beautiful plummy, deep purple, and is the right balance between striking and subtle. I wore this with my green contacts, and the color stood out very nicely. I've heard it complements brown eyes too, which is why I got it in the first place. It's S$30 here, which isn't very expensive for a liner -- I'd say maybe slightly above average, but it's well worth it. Sets very well and lasts forever. Can't wait to try the other UD 24/7 liners.

on 11/27/2011 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

The color really makes my hazel/light brown eyes pop and it has such great staying power, esp if you use it with UDPP. I wear this pencil (or the same one in Bourbon) every day and recommend these eyeliners to all my friends. The best!

on 11/2/2011 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

The colour is stunning, a dark purple that make your eyes pop and look more defined without being to dark. Great formula that glides on effortlessly, everyone can make a straight line with this eyepencil! Staying power is good on the lash line, but fades on the waterline. I use Mac's gel liner on the waterline anyway, so I don't mind.

Absolutely stunning shade of eyeliner! It's the perfect dark purple with a hint of brown to it. I love it for creating a smokey eye. It's got a very creamy texture. I would definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Rockstar is a soft deep violet/plum with a bare touch of shimmer . I'm NW35 with auburn hair and dark brown eyes; this is an awesome alternative to black and dark brown liners for me and I wear one of these colors daily.

It is fantastic blended with a smoky eye or can be worn with every shadow color. I use all of my UD 24/7 liners over a primer; they smudge and blend so well right after they're applied that they will transfer super easily... even with this step. So I set them all with shadow and once I do so - they last literally until I choose to take them off. There is no smudging at all once they set. Setting with a powder shadow takes less than a minute but without a shadow I'm careful not to touch my eyelids or mess with my eyeshadow or mascara for at least five good minutes. More if the weather's warm. Personally I would never try to wear this on the water line; imo there are much better products -- even by UD -- for that.

Before I discovered my love for brightly-colored eyeliners I swapped a few of these away. I so regret that I had! I intend to re-acquire all the colors available and do I ever wish I could get my hands on the 15-year anniversary set of these liners. {{btw: They work great as long-lasting "shadows" as well;. just smudge over a primer like udpp. I would use a proper primer for this though and NOT a paint pot. I think that might just be asking for trouble! (: }}

on 9/1/2011 6:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

While this eyeliner is easy to apply it doesn't stay on my oily lids or lower lash line. One of the worst "waterproof" eyeliners I have ever used. I gave it a 2 because it doesn't tug while applying.