Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/05/2009

I got this colour when I returned Eiffel for this Color at Ulta. I'm much more pleased with Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! Although it is a very dark colour, it has more dimension and shimmer. I wasn't looking for a bright, "fun" blue colour; in fact, I don't usually go for blue at all, but this colour caught my attention. It is very nice--subtle but not boring.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Dec/30/2008

This is a great deep black-blueberry color. I loved this for the fall/winter. This formula from OPI has shimmer in it but is very opaque. Its a good mature blue color. I would repurchase for next year because china glaze doesn't carry a blue like this.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

Nov/13/2008

It's a lovely shade of dark blue (navy in dimmer lightings, and a smalt/Egyptian blue in brighter lightings/sunlight). The formula glides on smoothly, dries rather quickly--basically, it works like a dream. The wear however, is more of reality: around three days for tip-wear to show. I sometimes just clip the tip of my nails to keep the polish, which is still perfectly glossy (with a top and …Read more

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Oct/04/2008

I was looking for the perfect deep blue with some shimmer. This is definitely it! I love the fact that it never turns "black" indoors..but rather a deep navy. The shimmer is a beautiful aqua color and has plenty of depth. This will be my go to dark/vamp in winter. :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

Sep/29/2008

Something about it I really did not like this color on my skin. NW55

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

3.0

Sep/25/2008

Im a bit undecided about this color I like the blue but somethings it looks black on me.On the plus it doesnt chip I bought it off ebay so it wasnt that expensive

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

fromfionam

Aug/22/2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour, the shine, and the quality! This is absolutely an amazing nail polish that last for days. I love how it is really dark when there is no light but when you hit some light, you see specks of aquamarine.

I bought it for $9CAN and it was worth it. The quality was amazing! It was definitely nothing short as expected from OPI.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

Aug/17/2008

I bought this online without seeing it in person first. It definitely looks darker in the bottle. I was expecting a bit more shimmer, but it's lovely. Not sheer at all. Of course, the wide brush is killer.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3486 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Aug/17/2008

NC43. This color is replacing Russian Navy as my favorite blue polish. First, I prefer the aqua blue shimmer in this one to this one to the pink shimmer in Russian Navy. Russian Navy tended to look violet or purple in certain lights, while this one is a true blue. Also, application is a dream with this color; MUCH better than Russian Navy and the earlier Big 3 -free OPIs.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Aug/13/2008

Again, OPI makes the best, elegant, colors.
Lots of blue nail polishes out there manages to look cheap and gloomy, but this one is such a beautiful deep blue with amazing shimmer. I'm waiting to wear it everyday in the cold season

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure