OPI Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

OPI Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!OPI Yoga-ta get this BlueOPI Yoga-Ta Get this Blue! (With Flash)OPI Yoga-Ta Get this Blue! (No Flash)

4.5

This polish is no special blue. Its your average navy. Has a bit of shimmer. I don't think you need to spend 8.50 for an average navy. Use your money elsewhere.

BEAUTIFUL COLOR!! gorgeous true -navy blue color. Looks elegant. Can't stop staring at my nails. Think it would look nice on many different complexions. For reference I am an NC-30. Too bad this color has been discontinud i would have definately re-purchased it otherwise.

on 3/24/2010 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! is a true blue color. It's more like a real blue without any purple like OPI Ink or Play 'Til Midnight. The cremey finish is just adorable. Coverage is good as you only need 2 coats. Overall speaking, the Indian Collection is pretty good as the formula is quite consistent and polish dries quikcly too. I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/21/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

If you love your blues, you'll adore this one. Its about as deep a blue as you can get without appearing black, and it has a stunning "depth" to it. I'm not a fan of most metallic nail polishes, but this one is a perfect cross of the slightest subtle shimmer and cremey gloss. Could be a nice alternative if you feel "too old" for harsh black. This shade goes great on fair skin and with my white gold and silver rings. One of the few colors I'd repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

I want to re-name this color LOVE IN A BOTTLE! I absolutely adore it. I bought it as a part of a mini-haul, and i've been trying to colors out one by one, and this one has quickly become my favorite! Its a gorgeous dark blue that seems almost metallic. Application was a breeze, still debating whether or not i wanna add a top coat, (Its so pretty without it)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite color from OPI; I'm even wearing it right now! You only need one coat and it takes a week for it to start chipping, and that's really saying something because I go swimming every day. It has a nice, bold, and shiny color and it flatters everyone. It's relatively expensive though ($9) even though I got it for $6.

on 1/7/2010 4:20:00 PM

Great color! I was looking for an elegant blue and this is it. Good consistency too. One layer of coat is enough to do the job. I can't stop staring at my nails. This color matches my vuitton bleu nuit wallet too! HG!!!

on 1/1/2010 12:35:00 PM

The moment I saw this color in the drug store, I had to have it. This is one of the best blues I have tried. It is one of those few colors that each time I wear it, I catch myself absentmindedly staring at my nails. It is a true blue, it doesn't look black like many dark blues can. I highly recommend this color.

on 12/22/2009 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

So pretty! A deep royal blue that could be mistaken for purple. I love the royal feel to this blue!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this polish. It's so cute on my toenails all summer long! I really can't any more than what's already been said.