Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/12/2011

i wear alot of blue in general (clothing) so Ive been looking for a nice dark blue that has some glimmer and doesnt look black and voila... this is perfect I love this shade.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/07/2011

I love this nail polish! It's one of my favorite polishes. It applies very smoothly; like butter! Two coats of this polish and it's entirely opaque. Super shiny finish as well. I would definitely by this polish again.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

Jan/05/2011

Dislike. I was surprised to see so many positive reviews for this particular nail polish. I find the application of it completely horrible even with a base and top coat applied to the nails. It is streaky and uneven, doesn't settle well at all.
Will not reach for this very often, luckily it was a gift and I didn't have to pay for it and end up disliking it so much.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromMzWill

Dec/10/2010

This is the blue I've been looking for! I'm so glad I saw it when searching for polish for today's mani/pedi! Now off to buy a bottle =)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

Nov/17/2010

I love this blue! Its dark enough where it doents look black like Russian Navy! Although, RN is still pretty when it hits the right light! Looks great on short nails!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

Aug/21/2010

This is my all time favourite polish. It's a gorgeous deep royal blue colour with a shimmer that just glows in direct light. It's dark without looking black at all. It looks really striking on my fairly short nails and against my very pale skin. Ugh, I just love it I can't stop admiring my nails! :P

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/10/2010

This is definitely one of my Top 5 polishes !! An amazing navy blue shade with shimmer, very similar to Russian Navy but not as "blurple".... definitely a true blue. Gorgeous all year round and is one of my staple shades. I love these dark shimmers :) Will buy for as long as I can !!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

May/03/2010

Beautiful super shiney navy blue. It has a slight purple shimmer to it which is gorgeous. It does not look black or too blue at all, it's a true navy blue.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

fromniclyf

Apr/29/2010

This shade is perfection and then some!

<P>

Yoga-ta Get This Blue is very color saturated, and is a true navy shimmer that doesn't appear blackened after 2 coats, but remains a rich navy with incredible shine! This is a great pedicure shade and shines even more topped off with a couple of crystal rhinestones or a quick stripe or two of silver glitter. Wears …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

Apr/01/2010

This polish is no special blue. Its your average navy. Has a bit of shimmer. I don't think you need to spend 8.50 for an average navy. Use your money elsewhere.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium