Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/08/2013

This is one of if not the best navy polish out there. Goes on so smooth and is a super dark navy color. Russian navy almost looks black too me while this one defiantly looks navy but still super dark. I hear a lot if raves about that Russian navy but this would be my first choice!! Love love! Iam going to get another bottle!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

fromSusee

Jan/02/2013

Beautiful dark royal shimmer, not as dark as Russian Navy, just a shade lighter. Applies very smoothly with no streaks, and almost opaque in one coat. Very versatile color as I find dark blue goes with everything. As always, OPI's formula and wear are really winners for me, and the price is justifiable at Ulta or JCP salon with deals and coupons.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

Dec/08/2012

This is a very pretty, dark blue, with a nice, slightly silvery shimmer effect. Only takes two coats to get good coverage, but, unfortunately, for me the cleanup is horrible. I have very pale skin and for whatever reason, the pigments in this just get everywhere on my hands and cuticles no matter what kind of polish remover I use or what method I use to remove it. It does wash off with soap and a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (292 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

Mar/10/2012

This is just beautiful! I am NW20 and it looks beautiful on my pale, cool skin.
I saw Essie Starry Starry Night on the net and went looking for it but it was nowhere to be found so I bought this instead. It does not have the beautiful glitter that Starry Night has but it is still gorgeous.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Mar/02/2012

This colour really surprised me, when I bought it, I thought I would need somewhere between 3-4 coats before it would turn out into a rich dark blue... but I was entirely wrong!
One thicker than usual coat was enough for me; with other dark colours Ive bought in the past, one thick coat would still have barely any colour
I love this colour and I will definately re purchase once Im done …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Jan/10/2012

This shade is like a blue-ier version of Russian Navy. It is a gorgeous rich ocean/navy blue that is super pigmented. It lasts long without chipping and looks sexy against my medium skintone.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

Nov/28/2011

This is my favorite nail color. It is such a gorgeous navy blue! I honestly think that this is a clear duplicate of OPI Russian Navy. It is a beautiful color with a shiny finish. With a good topcoat, it has great staying power. You only need 2 coats to get it to be completely opaque, but it does take a bit to dry. For $9, it is amazing!!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (324 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Sep/06/2011

I love this colour! I really like it when your nail polish is really dark but you can still definitely tell what colour it is and don't think its black. You can definitely tell that this is blue. As with all my other OPI polishes, application is smooth and lasts a long time without chipping.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Aug/31/2011

I used OPI's website to try on a few different "navy" blues, and it does NOT do this color justice at all. In fact, when I was looking for it at Ulta, I passed it over completely because I had no idea it was shimmery! I was really hesitant, until I painted it on their sample nails. WOW. One thin coat and it's lighter, and the shimmer very evident. A second coat darkens it up …Read more

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/15/2011

Amazing blue color, really love this nail polish and it suits on me. The blue color is really really beautiful..

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium