Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10
Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10  Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10

3.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

best grey coverage from a drugstore brand thats for sure, love the fact its only 10 min, I put on roots for first 5 , then pull through for last 5, medium ash brown perfect, not too dark like a lot of other brands I've used, will likely stay with this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I use this in Medium Ash Brown once a month. I love only having to do 10 mins and then rinsing it out. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling really nice and it smells good like coconuts. My hair comes out a super glossy dark to medium brown. Its my favorite brand of hair color. My natural color is already dark brown but I love how this shade just makes my hair sparkle and it adds a richer brown tone to it.

on 5/1/2012 10:44:00 PM

This product is okay. I got the colour in "Ginger in a Snap". it came out a LOT darker than what I was expecting. The packaging is alright, I didn't use the comb attachment at all, but I feel like this doesn't as much dye as other dyes do although it still provides a lot. My hair is down to my shoulder blades, VERY layered, so it's pretty thin and one box just barely covered my hair.

I got this product with a free coupon for it, otherwise I wouldn't have purchased it. It is a good product it's just not the colour I was expecting (it's more a dark red than an auburn). Plus this dye has left my scalp insanely itchy.

EDIT: DO NOT BUY THIS. It's been a little over a month since I used this colour and my scalp is still insanely itchy. I've been having to use Head And Shoulders (which is not something you should use with coloured hair) just to relieve the itch a little.

on 4/21/2012 1:05:00 PM

I've used this several times and I really like this hair color. My natural color is medium brown with subtle red undertones. I always try to stay away from colors that have any red undertones in it because it always turns out to be way too brassy for me and I really don't like that. I had previously used a different brand of hair color to cover some older highlights. The color I used was supposed to be medium brown but my hair turned out red. I hated it. So I waited for about a month and then recolored again with Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10 in #5 Medium brown. This really does do the job in 10 minutes (which I love!!) it's very low odor, it's easy to apply and I love the color. My only complaint is that this does fade a bit over time but in my opinion ALL do it yourself hair colors fade over time so I can live with that. At first this color is a little dark but over time it gently fades and the end result is a color that matches my natural color perfectly. Which is exactly what I wanted so I'm very happy with it. I would definitely use this again. Love it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this haircolor! I just did my hair with it, using shade #5A Medium Ash Brown, and it did take almost no time at all for it to color. I have naturally dark brown hair with about 10%-15% gray in it. I was quite skeptical at first, since it says it works in only 10 minutes and completely covers gray. I actually left it in 12 minutes since my gray is on the resistant side. There was no strong odor and it was very easy to apply (I alternated between using the applicator tip and the comb). It wasn't damaging to my hair at all, and the grays are completely gone! The conditioner is very nice and it does makes your hair feel very soft and silky. Well it is slightly darker than I thought it would be (more like a darkest brown color), but I know that it will fade bit by bit over time, and I do love the results. I'll have to write another review as far as how long it will last in my hair, but so far so good, I love this haircolor. The only downside is that it's not on the cheap side, but luckily when I bought it, it was on sale and plus had a coupon to knock the price down a bit more. I do believe that this will be my main haircolor-it's quick, it's easy to apply, and as I have already said, the results are fantastic!

Update: It's been about 3 weeks now since I've colored my hair with this, and I'm still quite impressed! Usually, with me, after about 2 weeks, the grays start to show through (not on a large scale, but at the roots, still not noticeable to anyone else but me), but with this, the grays are very minimal in showing! My hair has faded to the medium brown shade that I desire with very little brassiness (you've got to expect a bit of brassiness with brown haircolor, even if it's an ash tone-that's how you distinguish between brown and black haircolors). But my hair still looks great. So yes, I can say that this is quite lasting since it's been almost a month and the gray is just now beginning to show. Will definitely buy this again!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

be very careful using this. i left it on too long and it damaged my very long hair. cant even get my fingers through my hair at the roots. may end up cutting it all off.

on 3/26/2012 10:13:00 PM

LOVED this product--covered my grey in 9 minutes--left my hair natural, blonde, soft and shiny--purchased color in #8--a medium blonde--will definitely repurchase this excellent hair color!!

on 3/16/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't color my hair often, but i have used a number of different products, so i am familiar with the process. I have medium-dark brown hair, so i don't expect any extreme color change. I now have a few white hairs scattered through my hair, and a lot of white at the temples. My hair is butt length, so the ends are a bit more fragile.
Perfect 10 claims to cover grey, and that was what i mostly was looking for. The foam is easy to use and doesn't drip. I started with the grey at the temples, to get max coverage, so by the time it had been on most of my hair for 10 minutes, it had been on the grey closer to 20.
Well, it was a bust. I picked what looked like a neutral brown - i don't recall which color now, either medium ash brown or light cool brown. It made most of my hair reddish. When i want reddish hair, that's great, but in this case i did NOT. It took a couple months before it washed down to the color on the box. Second, it did jack squat about covering my greys - well, ok, they had a very faded blonde look.
This stuff was one failure after another, except for the ease of application, which just doesn't cut it if the color is bad. Never again. This as an Imperfect 0.

on 2/29/2012 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Bought this on a whim, mostly because I had never tried it before.

I primarily wanted gray coverage, though I don't even have that much gray. And I was dubious that anything could cover gray in 10 minutes. I've left other brands of hair color on for as long as 40 minutes and still didn't get the gray covered. But I thought I'd give it a try.

This was better than I thought it would be -- but I don't think I'd re-purchase. There's still a fair amount of gray in my hair. Less noticeable, maybe, because I choose a lighter color than my natural hair, but still there.

Also, I found this to be a rather runny formula. Just be aware of that if you give it a try. Found a huge drop of this on my shower curtain after I'd finished.

on 2/6/2012 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this hair dye scared out of my mind because I don't usually dye my hair. I am an original blonde wanting to dye my hair a dark brown. Honestly, HONESTLY, this is the BEST hair dye! I love it so much. I purchased the "Medium Brown" because I had heard this product leaves your hair reaaally dark even if you get a lighter colour. I first purchased the "Dark Brown" but I read the reviews and decided to go for a "Medium Brown", and I'm glad I did because it's dark. But it's the PERFECT color! I love it!(: I left it in for a little over 10 minutes, by accident, just around 12 minutes. It gets a little messy, but I had a friend do it for me and it had even covering with the comb you connect to the top of the dye after you mix it. The conditioner ROCKS SOCKS! My hair is SUPEERRRR smooth and the perfect colour. I wouldn't wash your hair for at least a couple days or so, just to let the dye really soak it. (;
LOVELOVELOVE.