Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

Dior Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]
Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]Shimmer Powder 002 Amber Diamond, Spring 08 [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, dipentaerythrityl hexahtdroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, aqua (water), nylon-12, polyacrylamide, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, laureth-7. [ /-: silica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 CI 77499 CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77007 (ultramarines) CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 77742 (manganese violet) CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens)].

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Best highlight that I've tried! Gives my cheeks the prettiest sheen. I can't use this everyday though because even with proper cleansing, I still broke out a little where I applied it. Which I usually do if I put anything shimmer on my cheeks.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my first Dior purchase and I was very disappointed. It does give a glow, but it also has quite a bit of glitter. I just don't think glitter looks good as a highlight. I've also tried many different brushes with no luck. I'll just use it as eye shadow.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a very fine milled highlighting powder. It has five stripes of color, in various champagne, golden toned shades. It makes a stunning highlight for cheek bones, cuspids bow inner eye corner and brow bone. It also looks lovely used as eye shadow.
The shimmer is so fine, it makes skin look luminous. Good quality product. Good job Dior!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Beautiful natural sheen! Has five strips of different colors that I like to either mix in or use separately on different areas of the face. So far, my favorite highlighter of life!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't own many highlighters but this one is wonderful.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

After purchasing rose diamond and loving it so much, I was very excited to try amber diamond. I was afraid it might end up looking a little too brown/bronzy on, but it actually looks amazing on my NC20 skin! I've found that with rose diamond, I can sometimes overdo it and end up looking slightly too pink, but the shades in amber diamond blend in with my skin even better and really do just leave me with a healthy glow. I would best describe the color of the highlighter on my skin as gold, but it is not obviously gold. Just a warm sheen. It's beautiful! I just swipe it over the tops of my cheekbones and it really completes my look. I would definitely repurchase this, if it weren't discontinued, and I'm afraid I will have a hard time finding a replacement for it. Just like with rose diamond, there are no obvious glitter chunks. This is a very sophisticated highlighter, and I am very happy with it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I had wanted to try this product forever ! I'm Nc15 and i love gold Highlighters. This Highlighter is so finally milled it gives such a beautiful glow to my cheekbones. I cant believe how many compliments I have had since I started using it. So glad I bought it , its a HG product now.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I finally gotten the famous Dior Amber Diamond and I'm so glad I did! I bought this in one of my Sephora Hauls. I was very hesitant to purchase this because of the price tag. At $44, I was definitely hesitant! But I purchased this at the Sephora Friends and Family sale, so seeing that I get 20% off I thought I might as well. Plus, there was a rumor going around that it was going to get discontinued so I jumped on the band wagon. The powder is so finely milled it's amazing! The pigmentation is absolutely amazing! It looks so beautiful on the skin I can hardly believe it. I just love the shimmer and shine it give off. I'm between NC30-NC37. It is not oily looking at all, just gives a beautiful glow. You can use the colors separately but I prefer using the colors swirled together for a beautiful highlight. This powder can also work as an eyeshadow...using the lighter colors as a great inner highlight. My pictures do not do this highlighter any justice. It was definitely worth the price tag!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I absolutely adore this product. It gives my skin a healthy glow without making me look oily. The color suits me perfectly as it is flattering on my warm skin (NC25). It is finely milled and looks natural on the skin.

The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 lippies is because of 1. the price (granted, it will last me forever) and 2. it doesn't last all day on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the post below. I don't get it. This worked OK -- not great -- for me. I couldn't really see it very much, and when I did notice it, it never looked great. I don't know, maybe I am not using the right brush to apply but I prefer other luminizers. The kicker is that it crumbled into a nasty mess about a month after I bought it. It is unacceptable to pay so much for a product only for it to crumble so quickly.