Stila Eye Shadow Quad in Marrakesh

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my first try with Stila eyeshadow, and I gotta say, gals, I am a Stila fan for life. Beautifully pigmented, lasts all day, nice presentation and generous portions. I love the color combo, and it has just enough pearly shimmer without being glittery. Sephora opened a year or two ago here in my hometown, and it's a dangerous place to go for my budget. I don't dare to take count of how many shadows I now own, but Stila is right up there with my MAC-happy favorites. Highly recommended (I am a PPP with dark brown eyes and mid-forties in age).

Kind of expensive, but for someone that has never tried Stila e/s, it was a great chance to try them out. The packaging is really cute, slim enough to fit in a purse or bag for touchups & since it's hard metal, I don't worry a/b it getting knocked around & breaking the shadows. Texture of the e/s are great, they go on so smoothly & blend easily. I might not buy this palette again, but I'm sure this won't be my only Stila e/s purchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Well, of the two new stila four pans, this one is all existing colors while the other is all new. Released January 2008, Marrakesh retails for $38. Stila has also shrunk the size of the eyeshadow pans from large ones to MAC size. Kinda of disappointing. Other than that, the texture is the same. This kit comes with Rhyme, sun, twig, and oasis. Oasis is a shimmery gold with a slight coppery hint to it, Rhyme a pro color, which is a shimmery light pink with a mauvey undertone to it. You also get the standard twig, a shimmery brown bronze with a reddish undertone to it and finally sun, a shimmery peachy rose shimmer. Pretty but expensive.