Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/21/2008 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So, I'm a total sucker for GWP.. and the winter blahs have kicked in fierce. So, off to the mall I go... This foundation is the bomb. Goes on easily ( with a finger or brush) The MA said to "push it into the skin". It disapears fast, and I can't even tell where I placed it, it blends it perfectly. Dries to a natural, matte finish. The pump bottle is perfect, I have a feeling that this will last for a loooong time. It made my pores almost invisible, and did not settle into my lines and wrinkles. ( I'm 51 years old, and a recovering sun-worshipper). Lovin this foundation so far.