REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 6/6/2013 11:32:00 AM

New brand for me, i recieved a sample and have been using it for a month now. I love it!, my skin looks radiant after use, and it has cleared a lot!

on 5/22/2013 3:49:00 PM

Wonderful exfoliator. Reinvigorates skin upon first application: dull skin brightened, pores deep-cleansed, tonal uniformity restored. Powerful yet non-abrasive. A real find.

on 5/20/2013 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I was very hesitant to buy this since it's $66AUD (or close to it). I got a generous sample from Mecca and managed to use this twice. The tingling sensation is minimal, then again I have used AHA's before and on a daily basis. It smells, looks but does NOT taste like marmalade. I like that it does not dry, it makes it a bit more comfortable to wear. The effects are good, they're not amazing. My skin looks and feels radiant, fresh, smooth and clear. I love to use this a few hours before I go out for dinner or a night out with my partner. I will definitely repurchase this.

on 5/19/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

makes me break out in an angry whiteheads! i get the brightening effect, however it lasts for a day MAX, and the sore pimples that are left for the week are not worth it. overpriced, too! have tried a lot from the REN line now as i won quite a few products. all seem disappointing :( more hype over results, as per

on 5/1/2013 2:54:00 PM

Helps with making skin more radiant immediately, but not sure how well it helps with blemishes.

on 5/1/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is great! Fine on my sensitive skin but I have friends who use this on congestion prone skin and it works for them too. My skin always looks glowy and healthy after I have used this. This also works well on ingrown beard hairs. Expensive but worth it.

on 4/10/2013 1:33:00 PM

I adore this product and have found myself looking forward to my weekly treat of using it as the results have been incredible.

Even though it is an exfoliant I have been using it once a week after a quick scrub with my Liz Earle exfoliator. I've been leaving it on for the recommended ten minutes and am fast becoming addicted to the results because they are instant.

Immediately afterwards my skin is smooth, glowing and clear - and now, after six weeks regular use the effects are proving to be long lasting.

My pores have shrunk (near disappeared) and my complexion, much clearer; to the extent that I no longer "need" foundation.

The mask tingles when it is applied - but it isn't unpleasant. ...In a funny way I like this as it feels as though it is working.

This mask isn't cheap but the results have been so brilliant that I will have no qualms about buying this again - or recommending it to friends and family.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this product, as it is seen as a milder version of Alpha-H's Liquid Gold, and both these exfoliating products have been deemed as godsend by most beauty consumers and authorities regardless of skin-type. However, I don't think that these relatively strong products do much good to my slightly sensitive skin, particularly that around my neck and decolletage, which is much more sensitive that the skin on my face. I received a sample of the mask with a purchase, and while I had it on for the duration of the prescribed 10 minutes, I did not feel much of a tingling sensation. However, when I took it off, and even the next morning, I had this unpleasant tingling on my cheeks... there were no visible spots, just an uncomfortable pinching kind of feeling. I didn't want to aggravate matters further, so I didn't even wear foundation or blush that day, and it was only on evening that the feeling went. As for my neck, it was covered with several red spots (not pimples, but spots, kind of like a very sparse rash) that were a bit itchy, and that's when I knew that this was definitely not for me. My skin is slightly sensitive and slightly dry, but it rarely ever reacts this aggressively to any product, so there is something I definitely haven't agreed with here: I'm not sure if it's chemical compositions, or just the product specifically, but this is something I'm going to keep away from for some time.
I think this product is one of those that will work for alot of people, but is maybe just not for me. I think for the time being, I'm probably going to stick to Dr. Sebagh's sensitive formulae for exfoliation, along with Fuller's Earth for my exfoliating needs.

on 3/4/2013 9:38:00 PM

This mask has blown me away. I've been using it weekly for about a month and it's really made a difference with my acne scars both old and newer. I read a review here that reccomended leaving it on longer so now I leave it on for about 20 minutes. I've been a product junkie for twenty years and I feel like I've tried everything over the years. I think I've found my HG mask.

I know some people don't like the smell but I don't find it overpowering. It reminds me of Tang.

I got this from a set that purchased. I used up the 0.5oz tube in a few weeks and honestly did not feel much change on my skin after using the mask. It did not cause any irritation.