REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 3/8/2014 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This peel mask didn't wow me. It has a sweet tacky smell of jam, similar texture too. It stings upon application and doesn't give dramatically different results. No adverse effects, despite the slight initial discomfort. It's similar to Dermalogica's gentle cream exfoliant. Gentle for sensitive skin but forgettably meh. Not worth the price.

on 2/28/2014 8:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very gentle. It's pretty thick so it stays put on your face while you wait. Mine came with a little cloth to help remove the mask when it's time to wash it off. The scent reminds me of fruit roll-ups.

The results are not dramatic - almost imperceptible! For the price I feel like the outcome is not worth the money. I'll use up the tube, but I won't repurchase.

on 2/28/2014 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite masks at the moment. Leaves my skin clarified, smooth and bright after every use. I use it only once a week and my skin looks amazing. No break-outs, just love it.

on 1/27/2014 8:05:00 PM

This is one of the biggest dissapointments when it comes to cosmetic products.
I had such a high expectations from this product because it was praised literally everywhere, and I really don't get the hype.
This product does literally NOTHING! Sometimes I even leave it on my face for more than 30 minutes (and it says on the box that you should let it work for 10 minutes) and still nothing happens. It doesn't unclog pores, it doesn't make your wrinkles less visible or your skin more radiant...literally nothing happens after use of this! But hey, at least it didn't do any harm to my skin either.
I also hate the texture of this - it's like a caramel, very sticky and it takes ages to rinse it off your face.
Packaging is nice and practical, but the muslin cloth you recieve with this is a joke, it's literally just a small piece of gauze.
There's only one thing that I like about this product and it's the smell - it has really refreshing tropical fruit scent, you can really smell all the natural ingredients inside.
But I want my products to work, not just to smell good, so overall - this is the worst mask I ever had (and the most expensive one at the same time).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite! I cannot live without this as it brightens up, removes dullness and adds a lot of glow to my complexion. Worth every penny!

on 1/11/2014 3:32:00 AM

My HG mask. Every now and again I'm tempted to try a new one but never do, because this one is just so affective. I have combination skin with large/congested pores and this helps refine the grain of my skin without stripping it. Not too harsh, not too subtle. Just wonderful. I use it once a week, usually on Sunday when I give myself a bit of a pamper. Smells lovely, a little goes a long way and it's a great way to exfoliate (I used to LOVE scrubs but now I'm a chemical exfoliator convert, they're just better for skin and have better results).
It just says what it does on the tin. Really not much to add.
Love and highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I recieved a generous sample (30ml) of this product from Mecca Cosmetica when the Origins Dry Skin Mask. I prefered this product. First of all I love the smell, its not too sweet but really lovely like apricots. Secondly, you only need the smallest amount. I haven't even finished my sample yet and I've used it over 10 times. A little goes a long way here.

After using it my pores were noticeably smaller and a lot of black heads had been removed. I left it on at night like a night cream (beware it is very sticky!) and in the morning woke up to soft, moisturised skin. I suffer from really really really dry skin, nothing has worked at all for me! This doesn't completely repair my skin but makes it feel great for a few days. If you're looking for a complete solution to dehydrated and dry skin, this isn't it, however is a great product. I am defiinitley going to purchase the full size when I finish my sample. Woop!

on 12/31/2013 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A very decent and gentle exfoliator with a lush texture and a nice smell. Less harsh than the usual glycolic peel experience. Would recommend for sensitive types.

on 11/16/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As another reviewer has said here, this is an alright product but it just doesn't really do anything for my skin. I haven't noticed after use that it looks any brighter or that there's any noticeable difference to the tone of my skin. I don't really have any fine lines, but I'm guessing if I did it probably wouldn't do much for those either.

Also the scent of this is really overpowering. It's very citrusy, but not in a good way. The packaging states it has extract of passion fruit, grape, pineapple and lemon so I was expecting something quite fresh, but this actually smells quite musty and unpleasant.

I'm sure there are people out there who have found this to be really beneficial for their skin, but for me personally once this has run out I won't be re-purchasing. For me, it's just not worth the very expensive 30.00GBP.

I truly loved this product when I first got them.
It worked wonders for my red, acne prone skin.
I looked instantly brighter, my skin felt lighter, and just amazing.
however. I don't know what happened, but I started to not see any difference after reaching the half point of this product.
I started not seeing that brightening effect from getting rid of the dead cell, and the wiping off system (as said in the instruction) just made me super red and irritated.
Even though this stuff cost a fortune in Canada, I was willing to invest in them (because it prevented me from breaking out too), but now I'm looking for a new chemical peel exfoliator.
so much for an expensive product.