Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.4

on 4/30/2007 1:21:00 PM

the packaging on this product is horrible, the actual product is...AMAZING. I thought this product was awful when i first bought it a week ago because the brush was awful, the powder seemed awful, and it didn't show up on my skin. then, i cracked the package open and i dumped the powder in a little jar, i applied it and i was amazed at what a difference it made. i love this product now :-)

on 10/22/2006 10:48:00 PM

I was intrigued by the product packaging and the mineral powder idea. However, this product was extremely disappointing. The powder did not go on smoothly and coverage was "barely there" (it was poor for even "sheer"). It says 'foundation' on the packaging but I would just call it a powder. Waste of my hard-earned money.

on 4/29/2006 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is an ok product but not great. I have been excited to try the new mineral make ups (I am too cheap to buy ID Bare minerals) but this made my skin kind of gold. BUT i think it will be great in the summer with a tan on my collarbone or as a highlighting powder. I think it will last me a while though, so I dont think I will repurchase as Ulta now makes mineral foundation that I like better.