bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

3.7

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Thoroughly Unimpressive.

I bought a bottle of this when it was first on QVC and was just underwhelmed. I did not get the sudsy type of cleanser that they showed on QVC, I barely got any suds. The cleanser seemed to dissolve into the water, and so I ended up using much more than I thought I would need to, and finishing the bottle much faster than other facial cleansers I have tried.

I found it to be very drying to my already somewhat dry skin. I think perhaps it is not a cleanser for all skin types, as they say it is. I did not repurchase when I ran out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

I received a sample of this through Nordstrom. The sample was for two uses yet I managed to get 4 or 5 out of the small package. I really liked how it cleansed my skin, after rinsing my face felt squeaky clean. The only problem I have with it, is the smell. It smells terrible! It's almost nauseating. Overall though I would purchase!

I really like this one. Not sure how long it will last me, so can't figure out yet if it is in fact too expensive or if it has a fair price. I had been using Philosophy's purity for more than 7 years and was happy with it, but decided to give this one a try since my purity was running out. I am glad I did. So far this product is quite a find! It leaves my skin clean, but not tight, super soft and I could swear that in the three days I have been using it my skin seems clearer! I know that skin products work differently on everyone, but for me this one is a keeper... If anything changes in the next few weeks I will definitely update this message...

there is nothing special about this product; it's pretty average. i never expect a miracle product when i buy something (even though i'm always looking for one...or two), so i don't think my expectations were too high. i use the mineral foundation & the rare minerals, so i knew what to expect--a little mess & a few tries to get good at. unfortunately, it's easy for a lot of the powder to get wasted throughout the whole process.

my skin didn't get better, but it also didn't get worse. it's not a bad cleanser at all: it did do its cleaning job, didn't give my skin that tight feeling which was refreshing & the concept is great. i appreciate that it's plane-friendly & that it's natural.

after using it for about 4 weeks, though, it hasn't improved my skin at all. maybe if i was trying to maintain a clear complexion it would have been great (& i'll update if i ever get to that point...how nice that would be), but that's more what i was looking for when i bought this.

i'm looking forward to using this up so that i can try something else.

I really liked this product. I have combination skin and break out maybe once a month or so. I have been using pro-active for more that 3 years and decided i need to try something else, it's really gotten too commercial for what it is (not to mention so expensive). I purchased this because of the advice of a sales associate and because of the fact that i use BE foundation for my sensitive skin. I love this face wash! I actually like the smell, its natural and not overwhelming for me. The right mix of a little water and powder makes for a foamy and cashmere soft feeling on your face. Afterwards my face feels clean and soft. It does not dry my face or make it feel tight like all the other cleansers i have used. It makes me want to wash my face!

update: after my first post i have been using this for a couple of weeks and it has not improved my face at all. i use it 2 times a day and have seen no change in my face or any pimples. in fact i am breaking out more than i have in a long time. i am going to stop using it and go back to my old skincare system. sorry but this does not do anything. waste of time and money.

This product feels rather nice on my skin, and does nice things. I agree with everyone, it took some getting used to. I only had a sample packet, but it had several uses in it. The first time, I didn't use enough and it did nothing to take makeup off. Then I read on here you had to use a good bit, so I used about a heaping quarter size on my skin. It finally did lather up and took the makeup off, but it didn't do anything to take my eyemake off, even after using it twice in a row back to back. But it did nice things for my skin, made it feel nice and didn't irritate my skin. It's weird, it felt like putting 'earth' on my skin haha, or maybe it's just the smell, it just smells like...uh...earth! I will consider buying this in the future, just wish it wasn't so expensive. Hopefully the other reviews are right in that a bottle lasts forever. Once I use up my current cleanser, I will probably give this a go. I would love to see EM come out with this, considering I am a die hard EM user.

I like this! It leaves my combination skin nice and soft, and without any breakouts. It cleanses while gently exfoliating. I am NOT a fan of the BE foundation, so I was hesitant to try this. But the woman who suggested it to me had such lovely skin, I had to give it a go. I just wish it were cheaper!

Agree with other reviewers... just like the foundation, this product takes a little getting used to. The mixing thing is a tad "much" the first 2-3x you use it. That been said, I LOVE THIS STUFF. I've also been using WEN cleansing conditioner (which is also soap free). I used to have the oiliest skin before, but now that I'm trying to step back from some of these harsh soap-filled, heavy lather products, my skin just feels so much HAPPIER. I agree that if you have dry skin a moisturizer is a must, but I love the way my skin feels when using this. I have rosacea, and when I use this AND the RareMinerals, plus my Kinerase moisturizer, my skin feels HAPPY HAPPY!!!

I just received this product and I LOVE how my skin feels. I am a BE girl and I use Kate Somerville but I had to try the new cleanser and It's as good as my kate somerville. Can't wait to try the other products.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Let me start off by saying that I use BE cosmetics and don't have a problem with the "mess" some complain about. However this cleanser is really messy (oxymoron I know!). I can never pour out the right amount and when I go to set it down on the counter a huge plume of minerals comes out. You have to mix just the right amount of water into the powder or it is not very effective. This is just too much darn work at the end of a long day! It feels like I am putting mud and dirt on my face and squishing it around. It may be phycological but it doesn't feel clean. It is also very very drying to my already dry skin. May be good for those with oily and not so sensitive skin, For me it is not the beauty breakthrough BE makes it out to be.