Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

on 10/25/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. Thanks to contacts my eyes water and I rub them a lot. This does not budge. It even survives intense cardio sweat sessions. It is difficult to remove but an oil based cleanser does the trick. Apparently there is a remover for this mascara but I’ve not tried it. My only criticism is I have to buy it via Amazon UK or eBay. Although delivery through them from Japan is pretty quick

on 10/25/2017 2:59:00 PM

Brush is usual for japanese market - sparse and sharp bristles, precise covering and proper length.

Texture is not too watery and covers very well since it is very black.

It is waterproof and impossible to remove even with a good oil cleanser. It doesn’t smudge or clump at all which is good in humid weather but makes removing the mascara unbearable. Also if I don’t remove the smears right after applying all of my eye makeup is ruined.

The curling and volume effects are nothing special since the brush itself is kind of flat.

on 9/14/2017 9:14:00 AM

It's amazing. It truly is. It doesn't clump and it lifts my lashes well. Downside is it's super super hard to remove. Just when i thought I've removed everything, I rub my eyes and my fingers turn black. However, I don't find it to give very dramatic results because it does look natural (just how I like it). Also, I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, it's a bit too cutesy for my taste but I understand that the East does favour this style.

on 7/20/2017 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First things first: Holy smokes, is it hard to take off this mascara! The advantage of this is that it does not smudge during the day, which, when living in a humid environment, is a common complaint. However, I am one of those people who find it impossible to apply mascara without getting some on my eyelid (probably because my lashes are so damn pale). So, already, getting those stains off is annoying. On top of that, removing it at the end of the day is a whole adventure quest, so it seems. No makeup remover I have tried works - at most, a few small flakes come off. Coconut oil and olive oil work to a degree, but it takes a good 15 minutes (!!) of gently rubbing before there's any success, and even then I feel like I lose so many lashes and there is definitely some mascara left the next morning. What has worked best for me to remove it is jojoba oil, but even so, I can't be bothered to go through the whole process every time, frankly. So no repurchasing just for this fact.

Otherwise, it is a pretty decent mascara. Very black, does give some length, alright at curling the lashes, but no added volume. Personally I do not see what makes this an HG mascara, but if you are looking for something super long lasting, not too expensive, and that is not overly dramatic, check it out. (But good luck getting it off.)

on 7/12/2017 10:00:00 AM

This is the best mascara I've ever used. Before getting this mascara, I've only used drugstore waterproof mascaras because they are affordable but none have been amazing. I have never and would never purchase expensive mascaras only to toss them after three months of use. I bought this mascara for about $12, and I would only repurchase this mascara from now on. It is so amazing that everyone who loves mascara should/need to try it.

The slightly curved wand is the perfect size, the stopper scrapes enough excess product off of the wand so it isn't overly full of product, and the fiber bristles are fine and short so you can get close to the roots of the lashes without poking at your skin.

The mascara coats the lashes so nicely, no clumps, lots of volume and length, holds the curl, and no smudging. It does dry sorta quickly so I have to be careful to apply the first coat well enough that I don't need to go over it again. One coat is really enough. This mascara does have very fine fibers in the formula but I haven't had any flaking issues.

I know people complain about removing this mascara which made me a little worried. I used the Garnier Clean Sensitive 2in1 Waterproof makeup remover with a micro fiber cloth and the mascara easily came right off without any tugging or mess.

You won't need to look for another mascara once you've tried this one, you won't be disappointed!

on 7/8/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its impossible to get offfff...please if you are a busy woman dont waste 15 min of your day trying to remove mascara it will even rip off your eyelashes from all the rubbing

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have been using this mascara for almost ten years and I will be devastated if they ever change it.

I am Asian with super straight mid/long lashes that I torture with a curler each day. Nothing holds the curl and creates quite the dramatic look like this mascara does, I've even been asked before if I'm wearing false lashes!!

I've tried other mascaras in the last few years but nothing, NOTHING does the job like this mascara, it is my absolute holy grail. The only teeny tiny gripe I would have is that it is hard to get off. I just use olive oil and rub gently so it's not a huge deal.

Highly recommend!

Bloody. Amazing. Everything about this mascara is great - the applicator, the formula, the fact that it both volumises and lengthens, and that it has minimal undereye smudging (although there is still some, but very minimal) after a full day. Only downside is that it can be hard to get your hands on if you're in Australia like me, but I'm sure it is a lot easier if you're in Asia or the States. Would definitely repurchase!

on 6/15/2017 12:46:00 AM

I bought the one in the pink tube. I'm not crazy about the brush as there hardly is one... I think I wanted a different one but I bought it on eBay and it didn't show a picture of the brush and I wasn't sure which one was the better one. The other brushes look really nice and this one's kinda pathetic. But saying that, it does work fine.

My only complaint is that when I'm applying the mascara, I get some on my lid so I have to learn to apply it with care. It does go on very nice though so that complaint is minimal.

I selected no I wouldn't buy again only because I get pretty much the same results with my trusty lash sensation mascara so I will use the 2 I bought but won't re-buy cuz my lash sensation is local and cheaper. I paid $9 each for these on eBay and it took a few weeks to come in.

I don't think it did much for length. I always curl with an eyelash curler before applying mascara. It doesn't clump and it's kind of a wet formula which I love.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm not sure even the Japanese girls use it - I have been to Tokyo twice and visited nearly every cosmetics store big and small, I only ended up spotting this mascara at Don Quijote and other touristy shops.
It's certainly black, and has a frightfully good grip on lashes. I have the waterproof version and not only did it stay put all day, it refused to leave my eyes even when I wanted it too. It's impervious to micellar and cream cleansers. You need an oil cleanser to take it off. And even then, some dregs remain. Gross.
Nothing in life needs to be this loyal around my eye area. Sayonara Heroine Isehan whatever!