Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long
Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

4.3

on 11/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh I love this mascara. So far I've never had a mascara that really hold up the curl as good as this one does. Most that I tried started out great but after two or three hours, when I check my face makeup, I notice that my lashes just looks sad and droopy again! Mind you, I live in a hot and humid all year round country. But this mascara easily became my HG mascara. It makes my lashes long, perky and fanned out and I love that. They lasted me through humidity, heat, sweat and oils (I sweat very easily and I'm oily all over my face, including my eyelids). I just love it. The only thing that annoys me is REMOVING IT at the end of the day. The makeup removers I've been using have never been able to really get it off in one go and I always had to use multiple makeup removers back to back to get my lashes makeup-free. I haven't tried the Isehan makeup remover because I thought that I didn't need it but now I think I have to get it. Overall hell yes I will repurchase!

on 11/27/2016 1:15:00 AM

Best waterproof ever,but you need Sonia kashuk Remove to get it off, can be difficult !

on 11/20/2016 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara. I have short, stick straight Asian lashes that point downwards, and hardly ever stay up for long with a curler. However, ever since using this, my lashes look AMAZING. They stay all day, keep up their curl, water-proof, smudge-proof, and make me forget that I actually have short lashes underneath these coats.

I've never actually removed this with anything else aside from the included remover that was on offer with it, so I can't review on how well it removes, but I must say that the remover works amazingly with it as well. If you're getting this, get that remover too, it's so effective!

on 11/9/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My lashes: straight, fairly short and sparse, oily lids, eyes that tend to water quite a bit.
I always wear waterproof mascaras, partly because my eyes water easily, and partly because only waterproof mascaras can hold a curl in my lashes. With most mascaras I can literally see my lashes straighten out immediately on application - they make a little wah-waaah sad trombone sound and deflate, pretty much. I have worn Max Factor Masterpiece WP for years and years, because it holds the curl, gives nice separation and used to perform reliably well. Lately that has begun smudging under my eyes, though, probably due to some combination of oily lids and perhaps a formula change.

So I switched to this mascara, after coming across recommendations saying that it was a really good one for holding a curl in stubborn lashes. And it is! It holds a curl better than Masterpiece WP, actually. It also gives quite a bit of volume and length, it separates reasonably well if you're careful about wiping off all the excess product from the wand and it can be built up some, too. There is no smudging at all on me, and I use MAC Cleanse Off Oil daily, which takes it off without problems. I ordered mine from a Japanese Ebay retailer that I order sunscreens and things from every now and then, and it was very reasonably priced, too; the same price level as drugstore mascaras where I am.

The only issue I have with it is that the wand picks up about ten times as much product as I want, so I have to do a lot of wiping, and I don't love curved mascara wands in general. I kind of miss the silicone wand of MF Masterpiece. The excellent performance of this mascara is worth the hassle, though. I will repurchase.

on 10/6/2016 5:56:00 AM

I like this so much,, but u need to buy the heroine remover too

on 10/2/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The fibres looked daunting at first but this really works at lengthening! It also separates the lashes nicely and gives off a natural look which I love! Lasts long even though I have oily lids which I thought would be a problem. One downside would be it takes longer to remove than others but my Maybelline makeup remover works fine. I would be trying out the advanced film version which is said to be easier to remove!

on 9/30/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After reading rave reviews, I had a friend buy one for me when she was in Japan. I was so excited to try it! Unfortunately, it did not work out for me. It does not last very long and flakes like crazy. Some of the flakes even got into my contact lens so I've been too scared to try it again because of irritation.

I was in Hong Kong recently and decided to buy it again, just in case my friend got a dud. Nope, still the same. It didn't last back when I was in Canada so it definitely did not survive the brutal HK humidity.

I will say, it is quite black which I like a lot. But it flakes so much and irritates my eyes that is it not worth it for me.

on 9/24/2016 7:30:00 PM

This stuff is AMAZING! I have longer very straight lashes, and this is the only this that will keep any curl for a significant amount of time. I've tried quite a few high end, mid range, and drug store mascaras, but I will most likely keep sticking with this.

The only downside is that it can get clumpy if you apply a lot, but I've always used a clean spoolie to separate my lashes after mascara application since I like them to look more 'fluttery,' and the spoolie works fine as long as I don't let it dry too much. Also the little fibers have irritated my contacts before, but a lot of mascaras have done that, and this one isn't too bad with it.

I also keep looking up throughout the day cause I can feel my lashes hit my brown bone when I look up! I've only ever felt that with falsies!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the NUMBER ONE mascara on my list. Total HG, it is one notch above my second favourite, the Marjolica King Lash. If you are Asian like me, you would know that Western mascara wands can be so difficult to work with. The wand on this is thin and curled, so I find that I am able to coat my entire lash and the curl allows me to pick up any smaller lashes at the sides as well. I have also used this on my lower lashes and the wand is so thing I had no problem putting it on as well. For the effect of this mascara, it definitely lengthens and even though it doesnt say, it volumizes as well. I would say to go for this long and curl version over the volume version. It is so much better. It layers well two or three coats and makes your small Asian lashes look ridiculously long. It contains fibre that builds length. It also does not budge at all. I have overlapping lids that gives me abit of a panda eye sometimes and this has never failed me. I also layer this on top of other mascaras to make them waterproof sometimes. How I'd apply this to get maximum impact is to first apply my Dior lash primer and then layer two coats of this, both top and bottom. This will always remain as my HG. The third generation of it was released and I have already repurchased it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice mascara if you like the natural look. I prefer my mascara quite thick and voluminous which this mascara did neither of. Because of the fibers I found it hard to layer and it did not keep my lashes curled, which is understandable cause I have thin weak asian lashes but it also didn't make them longer. It did keep every single lash separated, has a dark pigment and doesn't smudge which was nice. But not what I'm looking for.