Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

on 12/25/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this mascara and the volume and curl version when I was in HK based on recommendations from MUA. I love both these mascaras, though I don't think they're very different. They are both very good at thickening and lengthening my short and sparse Asian lashes. They are also the best mascara I've used to hold a curl. I prefer the shape of this wand to the volume and curl version because this shape makes it easier to grab the lower lashes. However, I'm not sure if the curve on it makes it any better.

Some things I don't like about both of these mascaras:
- It can be a bit drying on your lashes. I only use this for a dramatic look, and not for everyday.
- It's hard to remove. I can get this off using a cleansing oil and a toner afterward, but it takes more effort than a typical mascara.
- The mascara can clump on the wand. I usually roll it around on a tissue before applying it so that the clumps don't transfer onto my lashes.

Despite these cons, this and volume and curl are the best mascaras I've tried, so be sure to check them out!

on 12/20/2011 8:19:00 AM

One of my favourite mascaras! (The other one is Majolica Majorca mascara). Both prices are about the same. I tried out the Kiss Me mascara because I find that MM's mascara clumps after it's used for some time. Was pleased with the effects, long and curl lashes :)

on 11/19/2011 2:19:00 AM

I absolutely love this mascara. I choose it over Majolica Majorca Lash Frame. Although this mascara is for long and curl, it does provide some volume to the extent that is perfect for me. Compare to MJ, Heroine provides more volume. It holds my curl super high, like my lashes got a face lift. I first curl it with Shiseido curler and then apply this mascara. No matter how many coats I put on, it never clumps, serious! I've found 2 effective ways of removing this wonderful mascara. First using your pinky, get some vaseline, and brush it on your lashes. You must leave it on for at least 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, using your index finger and thumbs, gently pinch your lashes and rub gently. Remove residue with tissue, and continue with your face wash routine, preferably with an oil cleanser. Second method, is using the Heroine Make Mascara remover in the light pink tube. The instructions says to leave it for 3 minutes which is totally absurd. You must leave it for at least 15 minutes. And then follow the same steps as you would with the vaseline. Using these 2 methods, after cleansing entire face I will use Neutrogena eye makeup remover if there are still and eye makeup left.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives me great length and volume with no clumping, but most importantly, it holds my curl ALL DAY! I never get any flaking or smudging. I really like the small plastic brush which is great for getting the base of your lashes and the inner/outer corners. This is EXTREMELY waterproof, so it is difficult to remove, but that is the same very reason it holds a curl. What I do is saturate a cotton pad with a dual-phase remover and gently press against my eye for 10 seconds. This will soften the mascara considerably. Then I lightly swipe my lashes up and down with the pad with light pressure (in the same motion of applying mascara, if that makes any sense). My mascara comes off with no scrubbing or tugging and I have never lost any lashes by doing it this way. The bottom line is you HAVE to use a dual-phase or oil-based eye MU remover, or else you will find it nearly impossible to remove.

on 9/9/2011 1:53:00 AM

This mascara is amazing. I used volume one before but I prefer this one. It is very black, waterproof and holds the curl very well. It takes more than six months to dry out. You do need to use eye make up remover to remove this.I am very happy with the purchase.

on 8/10/2011 2:43:00 PM

Puts the loads of mascaras I've tried before to shame.

on 7/30/2011 3:01:00 PM

One of my favorite product. The mascara is long lasting and water-proof. No smudging. I have tried maybeline define a lash mascara before. It smudges and gives me dark circles under my eyes.

But it is hard to remove. (Must use make up remover)

on 3/13/2011 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I LOVE this mascara! This was recommended to me by other MUE girls and I am so glad I got it! You put it on ONE time, and it stays on all day (and night.) I have oily eyelids, and this is the only mascara that does not come off of my bottom eyelashes. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a very good mascara that does not budge; not even in the shower, washing your face, or sleeping! By the way, it's very easy to remove with either Coconut Oil or EVOO. Try it!

on 2/12/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

HG, HG, HG!!! I bought this last summer when I went to Japan, and it's "ichiban" for a reason! It's the best! I will never do without this mascara!

on 9/18/2010 1:36:00 AM

Best mascara I have ever tried and I've tried "the best." At the price there is really nothing to lose. I was prepared for disappointment because of the more popular products I had been using. WOW!
The staying power is great! I forgot to take it off one night and there were no smears. My eyes still looked good and the curl stayed! I've had no problem removing the mascara either. Just a couple swipes.
Keeps curl - stays put when you want it too. I LOVE IT!